Thanks for the launch.com script
thanks mate

has anyone tried iflim script?
just wondering if it is any good
well i wrote it and i think it is!!
give it a try..there's something for everybody in there.
cool will try it tonight
:thumbsup:
um where is the link think i am going blind in my young age lol

"z"
http://www.ek-clan.vxcomputers.com/flashscripts/

ok then. finally here it is. go get it. hope ye all enjoy the new version.
sorry for being so wet behind the ears
but where can i find a tutorial to installing and using this
there is a readme file...have you installed any scripts before...copy the whole launchbrowser directory from the zip file and ftp it to your xbmc\scripts directory. load up the scripts from the my files menu item or from the yellow button on the main screen and navigate to the directory and select the py file
thanks flash
you  :kickass:

i have seen movie trailers on xbmc so that means
the scripts should be setup right?
yea you were probally using the aqtbrowser script so copy the directory to the same directory as you find that script in
(flash @ dec. 22 2004,16:52 Wrote:yea you were probally using the aqtbrowser script so copy the directory to the same directory as you find that script in
hi

i dunno if this is only my problem or not but if i press triggers then first 0 as an action id comes. which means that if i want to scroll with triggers the script will add garbage into my favorites.

in my scripts i avoid reacting on actions with action id=0
hey flash
great job
this weekend i used both launch and iflim and they work great
thanks dude
hey
got a little problem
after every video the xbox freezes at th end
anyone know a fix
(flux242 @ dec. 26 2004,20:53 Wrote:hi

i dunno if this is only my problem or not but if i press triggers then first 0 as an action id comes. which means that if i want to scroll with triggers the script will add garbage into my favorites.

in my scripts i avoid reacting on actions with action id=0
i'm having the same problem - triggers or the up/down buttons on the remote cause things to be added to favorites. edit - saw you're aware of it.
great script.
absolutly amazing script! it will be great for parties :-d also i didnt know if you were aware of this but rollingstone.com has the same streaming thing. any way to do the same with that?
check the site for more of my patches covers etc!
http://www.hierarchyproductions.com
guys - i absolutely love this script..however..

the files keep on stuttering, notably after a few minutes of video as the cache drops to 0% - im on a 1 meg connection - does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, if it wasnt for this annoying problem it would be totally perfect. thanks in advance for any tips.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thanks for the launch.com script0