My Nerdvana? A little mod in Fanart View,help required.
I recently switched to the New Mac Mini and Dharma,tried all skins in the add-on section and falled in love with this one,it has all features i need,polished,nice horizzontal menu,quick shutdow (set as suspend,useful for a MacMini media center) option and so on..

I use Fanart view in Video file mode,it's very nice but i would like to add Movie covers,the dark view is too...dark and i don't like underlines.
Don't tell me to use Library mode,i play with it but i stay often in the file mode due to several reasons (non-english movie titles,files splitted in cd1-cd2 etc).
I need a little help to mod .xml to add movie covers,and please point me in the right direction cause i used to find skins in the "old" skin folder,in Dharma i don't find .xml files in the addon folder.
Thank you!
xml's should be in addons\skin.night\720p, but since u dl from addons menu they might just be in cache folder. no idea where on a mac.
xbmc should play 2cd movie as one file if you add it to library. and imdb have lots of non english movies or u can see if there are any scrapers for those countries. don't think you will get covers if you don't scrape them.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
I am trying to reorganize my movie Nas in this way:
-Movies Folder
-movie1folder
movie1.mkv
cover.jpg
fanart.jpg
-movie2folder
...and so on
I know there are non-english scrapers but themoviedb is much better,a mixed titles scan brings to bizarre results and hard job to reorganize.
As soon as back home i will look for che cache folder,thank you.
ahh forgot you could have cover and fanart in movie folder. then for sure you could code it to include that in files view.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Nerdvana? A little mod in Fanart View,help required.0