i need some help with my XBMC scan.

My movie folder schema is like this:

Movies - DVDS - Movie Name Folder - Movie File

Movies - DVDS - 300 - 300.avi
Movies - DVDS - Wall E - Wall E.avi
Movies - DVDS - Transporter - transporter.avi
Movies - DVDS - Get Smart - Get Smart.avi

and so on...

All those .avi files are fake files pointing to the corresponding DVD.

I Add the Source "Movies" and set the content to Movies (IMdb scrapper) but when I right click in this folder and choose "Scan for new content" it does not find any movie... Sad

To resolved the problem i added another source folder (this time the DVDS folder) but the same problem happens, when I right click in the DVDS folder and choose "Scan for new content" it does not find any movie... Sad

If I right click in the folder of the movie (Transporter for example) it works... but i need to make "Scan for new content" in every movie folder... what is a boring task to do for 200 movies...

Can anyone help please ? Am I doing something wrong ??

Thanks in advance
P2mb2
Turn on Use Foldernames for lookups.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Last Time I checked it was on... now that you talk about it... you make me doubt... I'll see it later when i'm back home... Thanks for the reply...
I have that option selected... in the set content menu i have selected the "Use folder name's for lookup" and the "Selected folder contains single video",, I've set it to movies (IMDB scrapper) but when i run the scan in the DVD folder it just won't scan any movie. Sad

any ideias Huh

Thanks.
Your source folder doesn't contain a single video it contains folders or folder so turn off "Selected folder contains single video"

If your source folder is Movies your also have to turn on "Scan Recursively" if its DVDS then you wont
>>X<< thanks Wink

It's working now... I thought that this option was to informe the scrapper that in each folder there's only 1 movie... and not something like inside the lord of the rings folder 3 avi files with LODR 1, LODR 2 and LODR 3 avi movies files...

My bad. Many Thanks for the help Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple Movie Scan not Working :(0