• 8(current)
Release flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon
Information 
Version 1.0.3

Changes:
  • Added setting: Network Token Save Path

On my REPO.

If you set this path, you will be required to re-authorize. The path needs to be writable from the client machine. The folder selection dialog is set to only show writable folders, but I don't know how reliable that is Smile
If the path becomes invalid, the addon will revert to the local token storage, which may then need authentication if the token has changed since this was last written to.
I think for the next version I'll have the network cache backed up locally as well.
Information 
Version 1.0.4

Changes:
  • Network token cache is now backed by the local token cache

On my REPO.

This version probably won't need re-authentication when setting the Network Token Save Path setting.
This version will backup locally as well when using the network cache, and use that if necessary.
Wink 
I just wanted say thank you for adding this great enhancement to an already great add-on. I didn't get around to setting it up until today, but it works perfectly. I especially like that it stores the auth locally and uses the network for the backup. This means that unless it needs to re-authenticate often, I can travel with it and have Flickr access on the road. Awesome!

Now if you could only get Apple to fix the SAMBA shares it broke in OS X 10.9.2, life would be perfect. ;-)

But seriously, THANK YOU for adding this great feature and for an overall great add-on.
(2014-04-20, 16:35)jtr2006 Wrote: I just wanted say thank you for adding this great enhancement to an already great add-on.
No problem Smile
(2014-04-20, 16:35)jtr2006 Wrote: I didn't get around to setting it up until today, but it works perfectly. I especially like that it stores the auth locally and uses the network for the backup.
Actually, it stores it in both and uses the local for backup. This is fine for a local network share, but I think I should change it so that it only loads from the network if the local fails. That way, if someone sets an remote FTP path for instance, it will only access that path once, instead of for each flickr access.
(2014-04-20, 19:44)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-04-20, 16:35)jtr2006 Wrote: I just wanted say thank you for adding this great enhancement to an already great add-on.
No problem Smile
(2014-04-20, 16:35)jtr2006 Wrote: I didn't get around to setting it up until today, but it works perfectly. I especially like that it stores the auth locally and uses the network for the backup.
Actually, it stores it in both and uses the local for backup. This is fine for a local network share, but I think I should change it so that it only loads from the network if the local fails. That way, if someone sets an remote FTP path for instance, it will only access that path once, instead of for each flickr access.

That seems logical. I'm just thrilled that you have the knowledge and willingness to do this for us!
Just wanted to report that after I upgraded to Gotham the app seems very slow to load photo libraries; i.e. Photostream, Favorites, Contacts streams. On FTV the lag is noticeable but tolerable. On my ATV 2 the lag ranges from long to forever. Just an FYI.
(2014-05-10, 16:30)jtr2006 Wrote: Just wanted to report that after I upgraded to Gotham the app seems very slow to load photo libraries; i.e. Photostream, Favorites, Contacts streams. On FTV the lag is noticeable but tolerable. On my ATV 2 the lag ranges from long to forever. Just an FYI.
So the addon is the same version as before? That would seem to indicate something different in XBMC. Hmm....
(2014-05-10, 20:33)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 16:30)jtr2006 Wrote: Just wanted to report that after I upgraded to Gotham the app seems very slow to load photo libraries; i.e. Photostream, Favorites, Contacts streams. On FTV the lag is noticeable but tolerable. On my ATV 2 the lag ranges from long to forever. Just an FYI.
So the addon is the same version as before? That would seem to indicate something different in XBMC. Hmm....

Yes, same addon. Still runs great on Frodo 12.3. Just lags on Gotham. Doesn't generate any error logs though. Odd.
Just FYI. As of today, the add-on ( v1.0.4) is no longer working. Message says: "Error: Script failed: flickr". I miss my Flickr. Sad
Mine hasn't worked in a couple of days. I get "forbiden, Error 403"
Gotham 13.1
Windows 7
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=237285
Information 
Version 1.0.5

Changes:
  • Fixed 403 forbidden errors due to new SSL requirement

On my REPO.

This should fix the issue.
Tx ruuk. I missed this addon. I use it all the time as my screen saver.
(2014-06-29, 18:17)ruuk Wrote:
  • Fixed 403 forbidden errors due to new SSL requirement

Just wanted to say thanks for this fix Ruuk Smile
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Live this add-on. When I've had a day lacking inspiration or beauty, looking at the lovely Interesting pics of the day category puts me right :-)

Simmering changed today though, it's no longer showing 'next 50' to view more photos.... Not sure why? Maybe flickr changed something I guess.
(2014-07-29, 22:32)PantsOnFire Wrote: Live this add-on. When I've had a day lacking inspiration or beauty, looking at the lovely Interesting pics of the day category puts me right :-)
I'm glad Smile
(2014-07-29, 22:32)PantsOnFire Wrote: Simmering changed today though, it's no longer showing 'next 50' to view more photos.... Not sure why? Maybe flickr changed something I guess.

I just tried it and the 'Next 50' was working for me. Perhaps there is bug. Maybe you could get me a log?

I am assuming the missing 'Next 50' problem was with 'Interesting Today'. If not, let me know and I'll check that out.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon6