• 9(current)
Release flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon
Yep, it happens for me in the todays most interesting section. Got the log here:
http://pastebin.com/54KPTVa0
Anyone else getting a 403 forbidden error at the moment? (upon clicking 'most interesting') ?
(2014-08-06, 17:51)PantsOnFire Wrote: Anyone else getting a 403 forbidden error at the moment? (upon clicking 'most interesting') ?

I'm not getting that, but I am observing the missing next page item that you mentioned. Are you on the latest version - 1.0.5? If so it may be a temporary problem.

I'll figure out the issue with pagination. It works when I set the per page to 10 and when I set it to 500 I get all 487 that it returns, but when I set it to 50 it doesn't show.
Information 
Version 1.0.6

Changes:
  • Fix for next page item not displaying in some situations

On my REPO.
Brilliant! Thanks!!
(2014-08-06, 23:20)ruuk Wrote: Version 1.0.6

On my REPO.

I'm confused - you recommend version 1.0.6, but the link points to "...1.0.0.zip"?! Inside the zip there also references to version 1.0.0 and not 1.0.6?

Another question: I installed flickr plugin today and it shows version 1.0.0! Why does XBMC download an old version?

(I get "403 forbidden error")
(2014-09-06, 21:21)gpxx Wrote:
(2014-08-06, 23:20)ruuk Wrote: Version 1.0.6

On my REPO.

I'm confused - you recommend version 1.0.6, but the link points to "...1.0.0.zip"?! Inside the zip there also references to version 1.0.0 and not 1.0.6?

Another question: I installed flickr plugin today and it shows version 1.0.0! Why does XBMC download an old version?

The link is for my repository, which is version 1.0.0. You should install that before you install flickr via xbmc. If my repository is not installed, you will get the most recent version from the official repository, which must be 1.0.0. My repository has the most recent versions of my addons.
(2014-09-06, 21:28)ruuk Wrote: The link is for my repository, which is version 1.0.0. You should install that before you install flickr via xbmc. If my repository is not installed, you will get the most recent version from the official repository, which must be 1.0.0. My repository has the most recent versions of my addons.

Thanks for your quick reply!
I'm new to XBMC - so I don't know how to install your zip in XBMC? ("You should install that before you install flickr via xbmc")
(2014-09-06, 21:35)gpxx Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 21:28)ruuk Wrote: The link is for my repository, which is version 1.0.0. You should install that before you install flickr via xbmc. If my repository is not installed, you will get the most recent version from the official repository, which must be 1.0.0. My repository has the most recent versions of my addons.

Thanks for your quick reply!
I'm new to XBMC - so I don't know how to install your zip in XBMC? ("You should install that before you install flickr via xbmc")

System:Add-ons:Install from zip file

Then browse to where you have downloaded the zip.
(2014-09-06, 21:37)ruuk Wrote: System:Add-ons:Install from zip file

Then browse to where you have downloaded the zip.

Many thanks!! It works great!
Is it possible to expand the following to auto start showing a Flickr group's images? For example the group National Parks.

import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin( "ActivateWindow(Pictures,plugin://plugin.image.flickr)" )
I believe i reported this once, but than imagined it was on my end.

I can't seem to navigate through tags. I either get an error message, or I only get the few (around 20) first Alphabeticaly sorted tags.
(2015-01-04, 20:00)Double_Digit Wrote: I believe i reported this once, but than imagined it was on my end.

I can't seem to navigate through tags. I either get an error message, or I only get the few (around 20) first Alphabeticaly sorted tags.

I'll need an error log, as it's working fine for me.
(2015-01-04, 20:07)ruuk Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 20:00)Double_Digit Wrote: I believe i reported this once, but than imagined it was on my end.

is this good enough? (first time I get a log)

http://pastebin.com/idQMvrdL
(2015-01-04, 20:29)Double_Digit Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 20:07)ruuk Wrote:

is this good enough? (first time I get a log)

http://pastebin.com/idQMvrdL
I saw this yesterday on my phone, but today at home it says it's been removed.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon6