• 306(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Where can I findthe backdrop image files? I've tired to change the Pseudo TV Backdrop to something of my own and all it does is fade and go back to its default image...? :d Is there any way for me to manually change the current image with one I have by renaming it to force it on?
So, I went back to XBMC 10 after having problems with 11, and I decided to download this skin since I liked MQ 3. Is there any way to remove the media cases in info mode just like in MQ 3?
(2011-02-22, 00:44)Wanilton Wrote:
tboooe Wrote:It's kind of strange because if I remember correctly (I'm not at home right now), the recently added music list did not appear either in other versions of Aeon. I didn't think it was a MQ2 specific issue.

Also, just to make sure, I'm talking about recently added albums, not songs. The link above mentions a fix for "song titles in recent menu." I'm not quite sure whether recent menu means recently imported, recently played.

True, this issue exists with Aeon65 as well. I posted the same issue and was told that we have to wait for a fix to the recently added widget.

its ok now recently for music album, wait for release fix by MarcosMQ.

Script recentlyadded it´s ok now - this issue exists before, in pack addons in the first post, version script recently it´s ok..but required other files changed in skin for work ok.

@Wanilton (or others who would know) : how do you fix it ? I still have :

- Nothing / a blank for genre

- "Album review unavailable" (always) for album review

Tell me please how to change the widget / skin to have something good !

It's the most annoying bug I have in MQ2 so if I could fix it, it would be really great ! Wink

Thank you very much for your help ! Big Grin
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Hi,

Can you please upload the backgrounds to this skin? (The Tron background with the lady (MOVIES), and the TV SHOWS background)?

You must download the theme Darkness of Aeon MQ 3, there you will find the images you are looking for:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/Ext...-%20V3.zip
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
  • 306(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232