• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Hello everyone.

On the background to the main menu just check here and you can not really change.
I focused on this skin themes and I forgot the part of customization. I will correct and will soon be receiving the update automatically by the repository.

On the favorites, I'm waiting for a plugin that works really well, so can I include the function in the skin.

I appreciate the comments of all.
Great Work!
It's always nice to see new Releases.

btw, I would also like a larger font available (as an option).

Regards,
Ubuntuf4n
lucanoid Wrote:Hi guyz,

@boykster if you are home, could you check your settings, it seems I am unable to found how to customize the main menu backdrop... I have tried every options without luck.

Thanks!

I'll have to check tonite - I'm at work and can't look at the settings in the UI and looking at my guisettings.xml file its not obvious. I know I messed around with it a LOT before it started working, and honestly it wasn't obvious. I do know that I set the backdrop size to 720p (among other changes) just before it 'worked'.

Again, great skin considering it's a first release....I have one machine running this one for testing, and my other box running Aeon65....both excellent!
Thanks Boykster, this was indeed the 1080/720 toggle that did it!

Another question (maybe dumb) how do you use the "shows" shortcut on the main screen? I would be happy to set a few files I have as such, but I can't find any such category when I set a source.

Thanks again.
New version in repository:

Changelog version 2.0.6

Correction - Customization of background to the main menu.

After installing the update restart XBMC for changes to take effect.

Ps. Only you can change the background images for movies, tvshows and shows if not turned the option to use background images of his own collection.

Appreciate the feedback.
lucanoid Wrote:Thanks Boykster, this was indeed the 1080/720 toggle that did it!

Another question (maybe dumb) how do you use the "shows" shortcut on the main screen? I would be happy to set a few files I have as such, but I can't find any such category when I set a source.

Thanks again.

For SHOWS use option MUSIC VIDEO to create the collection.
Wow impressive job. Someone did it right finally
Friends, for those who like the style of the previous main menu just go to settings> main menu> visual and disable "active menu bar horizonz style"

Almost everything in this skin is customizable, if you look hard you'll find many options.

Best regards.
Any plans to include sub-menu customization in the UI similar to what pix and phil have done with Aeon65? I see from poking around in the guisettings.xml file that there are boolean options for submenu items, but no interface (that I can find) to alter them.

I'm cool editing the guisettings file manually, so its definitely not a show-stopper for me, but it might be a 'nice to have' for others.

I really like the horizonz style menu - very slick.
If more people think it really is worth implementing this item, I can do it without problem.

Hi Marcos,

Me again!

I just noticed that while the "Press up to play trailer" is displayed, if you press up it open the searchbox. I have tried deactivating the search movies and search tv shows option but it doesn't work...

Many thanks _again_!
Probably you called kiosk mode!

Uncheck this box and see what the problem is corrected.

I tried deactivating kiosk mode but I have the same problem. Do you know how to deactivate the search function ?
SETTINGS > ADVANCED > MENUS

But I think your problem is something else.
Nice job in making AEON more useable Smile but 242mb ? surely you can trim it down a little
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232