• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
frellAn Wrote:I can't get my fanart for my tv shows, anyone having the same problem?! It's just dexter alll the freaking time!

Have you enabled fanart backgrounds in the side menu??

If you have left as installed, it stays as the installed fanarts for all views. Select fanart for background and it works fine.
thanks, got it
I'm having the same problem with the tv fan art can you please be more specific on how to fix it thanks.
acegutta22 Wrote:I'm having the same problem with the tv fan art can you please be more specific on how to fix it thanks.

In left menu, go to "Background Image" option.
Choose one option between: "Black, Fanart, etc".
The user defined backdrop folder for Photos doesn't appear to work, TV, Movie and Music now working very well after the bug fix ;-)

Very impressed with the speed :-)

Oh, and for Movies in 'Flat Showcase' mode, the infopanel text is VERY close to the top of the posters (dvd case off). It doesn't look neat.

Great great work, I'd ditched all my other skins now in favour of this, although I know many of those other guys helped to pioneer and improve Aeon over the last year.

Many thanks for your efforts!
Lovely looking skin and very snappy on my AsrockHT. Couple of questions tho

1. How do I get to System info from the home screen. Could it be added to settings submenu ?

2. Could we have a tv shows clearart displayed in wide view instead of normal font ?

Cheers M.
still don't see that option can u show me a pic of it cause i don't see it
Hi,

I would like to know how to change the view with my pc (keyboard + mouse)

Cause I change in the settings to Wide for example but it doesnt change anything

Thanks!Huh
Just to note a few quirks when using "i" button, either when on the main menu items, or on recently added items, I get a black screen...

Please please please can you enable custom home menu items, or allow custom sub-menu items so I can add iPlayer, ITV catch up etc to the main menu or TV show sub menu, I kinda prefer the sub-menu option! Big Grin
still not working the tv fan art in the left menu backround art is not an option
acegutta22 Wrote:still not working the tv fan art in the left menu backround art is not an option

Check options in left menu.
Work's ok here.

Has a fanart.jpg in tv show folder?
In left menu, you setup background imagem to "FANART"?
In advanced configuration, you has defined to display fanart?

thank about this.
nice work!
i use alaska skin too
with this in the main screen the clock font is small for me.
It's possible change the font only for ckock?
thanks

when italian translate?
byxil Wrote:nice work!
i use alaska skin too
with this in the main screen the clock font is small for me.
It's possible change the font only for ckock?
thanks

when italian translate?

Ai believe that translating are peding of users for work on this.
Would you like to translate to italian?

Big Grin
the left menu does not have that option can you please show me a picture of it cause i dont see it and when you say advance configuration where is that option located in the setting and which one's should be on or off because right know i only have dexter pic up
fabianosan Wrote:Ai believe that translating are peding of users for work on this.
Would you like to translate to italian?

Big Grin

ok, someone gime me a materialCool
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232