• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
byxil Wrote:Simply go to Settings => Main Menu => Backdrops => TV Shows and press Select
press UP for single image and browse the folder where is your image, press ok for confirm.
best format is bmp image (most speed)

It seems to be broke in the current version. It won't work for me and there are other posts in the last 20 or so saying the same.
I try any days ago in my XBMC Live Dharma beta2 version and work.
I try now in my dharma beta2 win7 version and work too.Big Grin
HexusOdy Wrote:It seems to be broke in the current version. It won't work for me and there are other posts in the last 20 or so saying the same.

You can edit the Includes_Backgrounds.xml and change the 3 lines that come after
<include name="BackgroundVarsTV720">
for example if you want to have the default movies backdrop instead of dexter you can change it to:
<icon>backdrops/720p/movies</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMovies)]</thumb>
<imagepath>backdrops/720p/movies</imagepath>
after I updated I was able to set the background textures no problem by going to
settings>>main menu>>backdrops.

Here's a demo (HD 720p) of the new skin with VoxCommando in English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJ3bSz-b2I
Hello James,

Congratulations for voxcommando, great skin...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
At the risk of sounding stupid, does anyone else get the same image repeated for each season item in their TV Shows? I remember pre-dharma I had unique covers for each season....

Also, the default fan art (true blood image) comes on screen for a second when entering and exiting the TV Shows menu. Is there any way to get rid of that?

Thanks
season fanart wasn't in aeon65, maybe you used other skin Wink
it's normal behaviour for true blood to appear, you have to define a fallback image (probably a black .jpg) to get rid of that image
First of all thanks for this great skin. I love it!

But I have a question. Is it possible to use a bigger font for the plot? I know that you can choose "large" as an option for the font but preferably I would like the plot to be the only element with a larger font. I don't know if this is important but I use the Multiplex view. Any kind of help is appreciated.
For those who still have problems with background images, I'm posting again:

MarcosQui Wrote:One important thing:

The repository has a fix, then you need to update it in order to obtain updates of the skin.

How to:

- Go into ADD-ONS> GET ADD-ONS> REPOSITÓRIO AEON MQ and press C on your keyboard.
- Select then FORCE REFRESH.
- Enter the REPOSITORY> SKIN and see if there is an update.
- Have to manually restart XBMC and after completion.

News:
In version 2.1.0 the favorites are back, including customizing the main menu, wait ...

- deleted -
Hey I trying your skin but when I activate it it is just all black with text. There are just no images there. I tried Reinstall trough repository and through .zip file

I'm using Dharma Beta 2 on Win7 32-bit
Thumbs Up 
@MarcosQui

Wonderful can't wait
MarcosQui Wrote:For those who still have problems with background images, I'm posting again:

News:
In version 2.1.0 the favorites are back, including customizing the main menu, wait ...

Perfect.
I'll customize my menu now.

TV Shows
Cartoons
Animes

Wait...
Biohazard112 Wrote:Hey I trying your skin but when I activate it it is just all black with text. There are just no images there. I tried Reinstall trough repository and through .zip file

I'm using Dharma Beta 2 on Win7 32-bit

You have to download the file from the first post then copy it into the directory of the skin you installed from Add Ons. The Repo doesn't download the textures.

Don't overwrite any files already there.
Hi and thank you for this great skin ! Rolleyes

Everything works fine for me, but the fanarts ...

I cant display any fanart in movie, tv show or music view. I have fanart.jpg file in the good folders and i can't see any option in side menu to set these on.

In addition when playing music only default cdart shows up, dont know why as there is a cdart.png file in my albums folders.

Some screenshots :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thx for your help Wink
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232