[MOD] Poster Mod
This is just a simple poster mod. Apply to all of the folders directly to your skin.night folder and enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vpxj675okf...termod.zip

Screenshots below.

Fixed watched overlay
Fixed recently added to work with latest git version of night
Added new color studio flags
added a few other cosmetic items and removed some of my unnecessary code.
tested on the latest git version of night and dharma beta 3

**This is a BIG download due to the color studio flags**

EnjoyBig Grin

Thanks mcborzu and chipmonkery. You can find the color studio flags here.
Pretty sweet look, the more I see those flags the more I like. Nice job!

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
gonna find out in a few mins but does the mod come with the new media flags?
i think you uploaded the wrong mod, the download is for your regular poster mod.
buzz_kill Wrote:i think you uploaded the wrong mod, the download is for your regular poster mod.

Sorry about that.Shocked First post fixed with correct download link.
This mod is really nice, kinda hard to get used to the title orientation. The AVC1 tag, and the 720 tag appear to be missing, and on a couple of the my sd files the tag isnt changed, other than those couple gripes this thing is top notch!
Do i have to do anything to get those flags to show up? Mine is still showing the original style.
buzz_kill Wrote:This mod is really nice, kinda hard to get used to the title orientation. The AVC1 tag, and the 720 tag appear to be missing, and on a couple of the my sd files the tag isnt changed, other than those couple gripes this thing is top notch!

Fixed the 720, SD and AVC1 flags. Updated the first post with a new download link. Reapply the mod and the flags should be there. Let me know if they are still not showing.
Mine still aren't showing up. I really love the look of them. I can see that they are in the flagging folder, they just aren't showing up in the skin. Is it a cache issue maybe?
Zoso161 Wrote:Mine still aren't showing up. I really love the look of them. I can see that they are in the flagging folder, they just aren't showing up in the skin. Is it a cache issue maybe?

I had to delete then reinstall the skin then apply the mod for them to show
I actually got them to show by renaming the folder they were in and editing the includesCodecflagging.xml to point to it. For whatever reason, leaving it "flagging" was just showing the old ones. I really like them. I hope mcborzu makes them the default soon.
they are indeed very very cool however with some fanart its near impossible to see (can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to make a screenshot with xbmc) so that i can show u what it looks like on mine ?
with keyboard u have printscrn and ctrl+s
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Zoso161 Wrote:Mine still aren't showing up. I really love the look of them. I can see that they are in the flagging folder, they just aren't showing up in the skin. Is it a cache issue maybe?

My guess would be caching, you should be able to delete the textures.db.
i understand the problem is the fanart and the reflection of the posters but i was wondering to fix it somehow and if im the only one having this problem

Perfectly watchable

almost invisible

---

also i wonder what the number underneath the movie title stands for ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Poster Mod0