[MOD] Poster Mod
Redd Wrote:I am assuming you mean something like this screenshot?

I have been playing around with the title in both the movie and tv sections. My underline is starting to annoy me and will probably be gone in the next release. I want something that really pops for the title but I don't want it to take away from the poster or fanart. I should have it posted this weekend once I test it on my other boxes.

Yeah that's what I meant.

As far as the new controls go, they look good, but I am not really a fan of red.
with the recent update of night the latest added dont work anymore the letters show up but no pictures.

iv encountered some more bugs cant recall them now atm
any updates comming (so far i love ur mod the poster view for movies is so much better)

thanks in advance
Voidy
Ok first of all I am no coder nor skinner, so it's just some blunt copy pasting I have done, but it's working with the last version of Night. (at least for me) If you want to give a try, please feel free.

http://www.mediafire.com/?87dj3p6hpgomkf0
lucanoid Wrote:Ok first of all I am no coder nor skinner, so it's just some blunt copy pasting I have done, but it's working with the last version of Night. (at least for me) If you want to give a try, please feel free.

http://www.mediafire.com/?87dj3p6hpgomkf0

not working for me Sad

any chance of an update of this awesome mod ?
voidy Wrote:not working for me Sad

any chance of an update of this awesome mod ?

I have it working with the latest GIT version of Night. I should have the update posted by tomorrow.
Redd Wrote:I have it working with the latest GIT version of Night. I should have the update posted by tomorrow.

thats awesome news
1 little thing i noticed the other day the watched flag doesnt go to the left side of the dvd case ill try to post a screenie (i love the watched banner Big Grin) just a little thing i noticed.

on the top side of the flag it reaches the end of the dvd case but on the leftside of the dvd case it stops at the end of the poster / hope that makes sense
How hard would it be to incorporate this view within the regular night skin, not overwriting the current poster view but adding it just as another option within the regular views?
Just gave this mod a shot today and I gotta say wow! Big Grin This is really a nice addition to night. Found that one thing was bothering me a bit though was that when I'm in poster plus "mode" and I play the trailer, the trailer window just slightly overlays the movie information:

In my opinion the movie information should fade away when playing the trailer and then center and enlarge the player, but that's just me Wink

Nice work!
Updated the first post with the latest download and changes. I didn't do anything with the trailer setting yet but I will be playing around with it this weekend.
This release is by far the best yet!
best mod ever?
i love it everything about it. especially the colored studio flags WOW and the poster+logo combination pure win!!!

awesome work u did there dude keep it up.

1 question tho (guess there are always questions)
under the fanart view there is the recently added available for tvshows is that also doable for poster+logo view ?

anyway thanks again for the AMAZING mod.

ps. where did u get the colored studio logo's im missing some so i can download them myself and add them.
I'll look at the recently added for the poster view to see if I can do it.

I downloaded the studio icons from http://www.thehtpc.net/cip/studio/. Post back with the icons you are missing, I'm curious to see which ones are missing. I don't want to turn this into a request thread but nothing wrong with finding or making the icon to add to the collection.
Very nice View, i agree ... the orginal Studio Flags are awesome!!
Redd Wrote:I'll look at the recently added for the poster view to see if I can do it.

I downloaded the studio icons from http://www.thehtpc.net/cip/studio/. Post back with the icons you are missing, I'm curious to see which ones are missing. I don't want to turn this into a request thread but nothing wrong with finding or making the icon to add to the collection.

it could very well be that the movies got the wrong studios assigned to them for example prince of persia doesnt have a studio flag but thats obv a disney film so it must have multiple studios in the tag.

redd i wanna say again u have done some awesome work Big Grin keep it up
voidy Wrote:it could very well be that the movies got the wrong studios assigned to them for example prince of persia doesnt have a studio flag but thats obv a disney film so it must have multiple studios in the tag.

redd i wanna say again u have done some awesome work Big Grin keep it up

Do you let XBMC scrape your movies or do you use another program like Ember Media Manager and what kind of rip is the movie? I'm just curious to see if I can duplicate it. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Poster Mod0