Untill last week I've had no issues adding movies to my XBMC library and scraping IMDB for all data.
Recently when I add movies XBMC seems to discover the new files and scrape. I then see it locate the movie on IMDB and show the year all like normal. However, when I browse my library I see that XBMC has added the movie to the alphabetical start of my library and does not seem to have pulled all the proper information down, including title. I wondered if this was specific to some new movies I was adding so to test I removed an older movie that had been properly added to the Library and when I re-added it the same issue occured where it was at the front of the alphabet with not complete information. I know that XBMC is finding the movie on IMDB because it gives me fanart & box images but the name and other information is not downloading properly.
Here's the debug - http://pastebin.com/BABTVgwv
Here's a screenshot of the movie with no title - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cliffsnyder/5051553759/