• 17(current)
[RELEASE] MCERemote Addon - MCE Remote Control Plugin for XBMC on Windows
Yep I have been trying and nada...
I saw at the web that sombody did man it happen but his link don't wrork Smile
What do you guys have your Power buttons mapped to?

I would like to use it for PC to wake from Sleep, and go back to Sleep.

Due to un-stable-ness after waking PC from Sleep (while XBMC is running) I usually wake/sleep PC from Windows Desktop. I have a button that starts XBMC and I "Exit" when finished.
HTPC: Intel e6600 dual-core, ATI 5670 (HDMI), Gefen HDMI Detective Plus, Synology 12tb RAID-5 NAS
Software: Windows-10 Pro, Kodi v16.1
Home Theater: Onkyo 607 AVR, Epson 8350 Projector, Apple-TV4, BD-60 BluRay, Cisco DVR, Harmony 670
Speakers: Polk Audio Series II and Polk Subwoofer.
Is thé plugin broken for Frodo? I am running release candidate 3 and I can not find it in the repository listing.... I downloaded it manually (version 2.0.4) but it fails to install. Invalid structure.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks
Jonas
I am getting this too. Can't find it anywhere. Can someone advise what I'm missing. Thanks.
This plugin works great, just installed it on frodo from official repo and have configured my color buttons on my mce remote, but i'm trying to get yellow button to toggle fullscreen but i cannot get it working. I tried simply writin "tab" as the key for yellow as it states as an option in the readme, but it doesnt work.

Anyone have suggestions ?
Pls help somebody ! I try to mapping with this add-on my MCE remote, I went to the configure and changed the mapping ( expl : Blue button --> "z ") but it seems not working- nothing happened. The remote controller make same command before I changed the mapping. It seems like nothing happened... , what I set up in the configure. I tried another buttons remapping , expl (Number "0" --> "1" key, but nothing happened the number 0 give "0" not "1" ) . Could you give any advice , what's wrong what I do ?
Start XBMC as administrator
I tried but not working still. In the mapping table (MC addon) is changed , as before.... but the remote controller real command for the pc is unchange. Do you have any idea or suggestion ?
I found the issue, I have to reset the pc Smile oppps , sry.... But other question, why not working the arrow in the vitual keyboard (expl youtube search - left , right, uop, down button not working - , this is individual issue ?
i think i have said this before on the thread but please keep releasing a compatible version with each new xbmc i am not sure if this is hard to do but i hope it is a simple tweak here and there to keep it going this is one of if not the most essential addon for me when running xbmc off windows i have spent many hours trying to create my own keyboard.xml file and had had some success but there are just some buttons i can only get working using this addon i would be screwed without it and would have to revert to using a remote/keyboard combo just to get all functions
Hi jhsrennie

It seems like this add-on is still stepping on Windows 7 discrete on/off codes, even with "mce" filled in for text. I tried the various reset options, didn't seem to help. It's possible I'm missing something but I thought I'd ask.

thanks
(2013-01-20, 16:32)Jonas.andero Wrote: Is thé plugin broken for Frodo? I am running release candidate 3 and I can not find it in the repository listing.... I downloaded it manually (version 2.0.4) but it fails to install. Invalid structure.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks
Jonas

I am getting this too. Raspbmc 12.2. Couldn't find it in the repository library so, manually downloaded it and it says 'invalid file structure.' I have the 7 XP Vista Windows MCE remote ($16 on amazon) and cant turn on (power buttons dont work). Have to unplug and plug back in to restart.
I tried to install MCERemote as described in wikipage ( http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:MCERemote ) but I haven't this plugin into program addon.
Can I solve? I have the XBMC official add-on repo
Just a heads up, this does not seem to work under windows 8.1 beta.

Yes, I know it is beta... that is why it is a heads up, just to let the dev know.
Can someone tell me how to change one thing. The sleep button. How can I use this add-on and make the the power button put the computer to sleep? Thanks for the help.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MCERemote Addon - MCE Remote Control Plugin for XBMC on Windows3