Comparison of skin features
ppic Wrote:you can do it.

Ok. I'll look. I got denied when I tried to add it to the screenshot section.
To learn more, click here.
Hey, while you're at it, Alaska Revisited now supports custom home items since version 2.8.0 Wink
you just have to log on the wiki then edit the page, why are you talking about screenshoot?
didnt notice link to skin features..ignore post...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
When I try and upload pictures for Simplicity I get this:

Quote:Permissions Errors

You do not have permission to do that, for the following reason:
You do not have permission to create new pages.
igotdvds Wrote:When I try and upload pictures for Simplicity I get this:

could you try again ?
you should now be able to create pages / add images.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:could you try again ?
you should now be able to create pages / add images.

Man that was fast! That worked. Thanks Ronie.
cirrus extended v2 updated.
A column that shows if the skin is for touch screens (iPad / IPhone) would be appreciated.
How about a Column for Frodo compatability? I just upgraded and I'm wondering what to look at since my favorite (Night) didn't even make it to Eden.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Sorry, but since this was a sticky I figured there was no use creating a new thread.

I have XBMC on my HP Tablet running Android... and I was looking for a new skin that would have good Touchscreen support. Unfortunately, this required me to download and install a few skins to test them, or go to the forums and look at the skins screenshots.

Is there any way that some of this information could be included before you download the skin.. and easily viewable from the Addons section of the GUI? (Sort of like Steam Big Picture Mode... you can tell before launching a game if it has full or partial controller support).

Basically, when you would go into the list of all the skins available in the XBMC repository, as your scrolling through the list you could have an indicator icon for Touchscreen, Advanced Launcher, TVTunes, etc... showing what is supported.

Does this sound doable? (Probably not for Gotham, but for XBMC 14)
The comparison page is helpful, but I wanted a way to quickly look at screenshots and ratings for skins, but couldn't find a good way to do this. So I made a quick website. http://kodiskins.com/ - not all skins are on there yet, but if you think it's useful, and you don't see your favourite skin on there, you can add it. And rating the skins you have used will make this site useful too. Feedback/suggestions very welcome.
(2014-03-26, 22:38)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Sorry, but since this was a sticky I figured there was no use creating a new thread.

I have XBMC on my HP Tablet running Android... and I was looking for a new skin that would have good Touchscreen support. Unfortunately, this required me to download and install a few skins to test them, or go to the forums and look at the skins screenshots.

Is there any way that some of this information could be included before you download the skin.. and easily viewable from the Addons section of the GUI? (Sort of like Steam Big Picture Mode... you can tell before launching a game if it has full or partial controller support).

Basically, when you would go into the list of all the skins available in the XBMC repository, as your scrolling through the list you could have an indicator icon for Touchscreen, Advanced Launcher, TVTunes, etc... showing what is supported.

Does this sound doable? (Probably not for Gotham, but for XBMC 14)

I went through every single skin and noted touchscreen capabilities: http://kodi.wiki/view/Comparison_of_skin_features

(2014-09-15, 00:19)modstore Wrote: The comparison page is helpful, but I wanted a way to quickly look at screenshots and ratings for skins, but couldn't find a good way to do this. So I made a quick website. http://kodiskins.com/ - not all skins are on there yet, but if you think it's useful, and you don't see your favourite skin on there, you can add it. And rating the skins you have used will make this site useful too. Feedback/suggestions very welcome.

This is amazing. Mind if I add your screenshots to the wiki?
(2014-10-22, 02:58)HeadLearning Wrote:
(2014-09-15, 00:19)modstore Wrote: The comparison page is helpful, but I wanted a way to quickly look at screenshots and ratings for skins, but couldn't find a good way to do this. So I made a quick website. http://kodiskins.com/ - not all skins are on there yet, but if you think it's useful, and you don't see your favourite skin on there, you can add it. And rating the skins you have used will make this site useful too. Feedback/suggestions very welcome.

This is amazing. Mind if I add your screenshots to the wiki?

Sure. There's filters on my site, to easily sort by the required features, eg touch etc. But it's not completely up to date. Do you want to help me to get my site up to date? I've created it to be useful for people, but I have quite a lot of projects and not much time to update this.
Actually what would be most helpful would be a zip file or dropbox folder with all of the screenshots in it. That would save me hours of manually downloading or hotlinking to your site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comparison of skin features1