• 8(current)
[REQUEST] RSS Reader Script Addon for Dharma?
it is possible to load video on this pipes feeds?
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_...2b56f99336
thanks for your help and sorry for my englishHuh
@fmroran:
I didn't saw Your earlier post (about podcasts) - I pushed some changes that allow grabing media from Your links.

However, currently my script is not handling multiple medias per RSS item - it's using last media (audio/video). I will have to do something about it, but I loaded with work currently and don't have time for these things.
thanks
can you fix feeds in script.rssclient too, because I use it too?
http://passion-xbmc.org/influence/les-flux-rss/
sorry,your modification are in module.rssengine so that's good with rssclient too that's right?
yes, it affects both client with GUI and background client - at least it should - let me know if it doesn't work!
thanks very much I can stream radio now

script rssclient is in the last rev 144 of influence
why you don't use your script imagecacher with rssclient-standalone?
my dear mate "free time" don't want me to do it Smile

If any of You guys want to (try to) improve rss client - fork my github repo, do changes and make a pull request. If someone want to maintain it for longer period of time I will grant him write permission on my repo.
grajen3 Wrote:If any of You guys want to (try to) improve rss client - fork my github repo, do changes and make a pull request. If someone want to maintain it for longer period of time I will grant him write permission on my repo.

i wish i had the skills :-)
then i would probably be able to fix this one myself:
Code:
INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
ERROR: Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getElementsByTagName'
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
         File "/home/ronie/.xbmc/addons/script.rssclient/default.py", line 390, in <module>
           feedslist = RSSFeedsListLoader()
         File "/home/ronie/.xbmc/addons/script.module.rssengine/lib/rss.py", line 503, in __init__
           self.parseFile()
         File "/home/ronie/.xbmc/addons/script.module.rssengine/lib/rss.py", line 522, in parseFile
           sets = self.listXML.getElementsByTagName('set')
       AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getElementsByTagName'
INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

i'm pretty sure it's got something to do with the removal of internal python from xbmc,
as i've been getting this error ever since.

Debug Log
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I added a new function with your script and when I listen to a cd it looks for informations about the artist (picture, movie, web, news) on the internet. a search engine in xbmc

@all:
if You guys would like to report bugs please send me PM - I don't use thread subscription (or anything like this) so sometimes I simply miss new posts on this topic (there is too much traffic in this forum section ;( )

@ronie:
2 week late but ... If this is caused by removing of internal python from xbmc then I propably know what could cause it: os.getcwd() propably (actually almost certainly) changed behaviour and is not returning directory of addon. It's possible that replacing os.getcwd() with xbmc.translatePath( "special:/home/addons") will fix scripts but this is something I can't test now ...

Because of my lazyness (and stupidity) I accidently deleted my work stuff, personal projects and other less important things ... before I noticed that (lol) I moved data around the drive, so this is miracle that I recovered most of the files. Unfortunately data recovery tools that were preserving directory structure weren't as effective as ntfsundelete and now I ended up with directory containing 290000 different files (most of which is garbage) and now I'm facing task of sorting it ... so at this moment I don't even have working development enviroment and xbmc instance to test it.

@fmronan
I'm glad that this script can provide so much new features to skins Smile
sure is a very good script to work with yahoo pipes and I have other ideas.
very good script, the best for me now (imagecacher with scriptrss-standalone and every thing is perfect)
Ronnie
you can trye a new version for rssclient 1.0.5http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie....rssclient and module rssengine toohttp://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie....rssengine scripts works with the last xbmc nighly
I learn many thing with your skin so that's for you
Download the Repository: (git and/or repo installer) http://github.com/pieh/pieh-xbmc-addons

but how can I edit / input my rss feed? (which file to edit?)
also how to edit the font sizes ?
Thanks
I'm sorry that I don't maintain this script - since I got invitation to xbmc team I'm spending my spare time on xbmc itself and don't have time for this. It would be great to see someone taking it over (or honestly I think writing it from scratch using some ready rss lib propably would be quicker because my last changes just messed this up)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] RSS Reader Script Addon for Dharma?1