Projector friendliness ideas - XBMC features/function to be friendly for projectors?
To everyone waiting for the subtitle shift but not being able to apply the patch: Thanks to a very efficient spiff the patch is now on its way through the normal channels. I must confess I do not exactly know how/when that will show up for non-compiling users, but as I understand at least the nightly builds should now contain this functionality.
To me an essential feature for smooth projector XBMC usage, would be the ability to toggle between full screen #1 and full screen #2 via a remote keypress.

The option exists with XBMC, and works flawlessly, but AFAIK there is no way to configure a remote keypress for it.

As a workaround, I currently keep only one display enabled at a time in Windows and then use eventghost to map a button press to close XBMC, switch displays in Windows, and then re-open XBMC on the new display.

However the closing and re-launching of XBMC is a major annoyance especailly if music is playing.

If anyone could figure out a solution to this it would be a massive boon to anyone who uses a projector and secondary display.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Projector friendliness ideas - XBMC features/function to be friendly for projectors?0