dharma and appletv < user experience
hey guys,

i'm on old svn build (27878) and old crystal HD drivers, too (r26).

i wonder how nice is the user experience using laters Dharma 2 build and it's compatibility with the new drivers (r156, i guess).

100% of my library is 720p movies and tv shows. with current setup it's playing quite okay. using Alaska skin, which is goes pretty nice on atv.

so, honestly, i'm kinda afraid to make the update to latest versions and start having problems.

thanks
If you are happy with what you have, don't bother..

I can say that I was pleased with the new CrystalHD drivers and the latest SVN, specially for 720p....

But since I'm greedy and wanted 1080p from my appletv, I'm doing the linux thing now.. 1000% better..
Hi guys
I am perfectly new to this one...
1)What do you mean when talking about SVN?? I have a SVN repo in my xbmc but what is SVN build?
2)I think I understood what Chrystal HD is...That's a chip you put in your atv instead of the WIFI chip so it can play HD movies,isn't it?
3) And I read here and there about linux thing, but didn't get what or how to do this? Is there a link with all the explanations or can you explain me in a few words?
Sorry for these noob questions and thank you very much
I am using Dharma on ATV and it works well. Only only thing: the library doesnt properly update TV shows. What I mean: many episodes are not scanned into the library although I have full nfo, posters and fanart stored on my NAS. It used to work before, but now not working anymore.

*additional info* when I pick one of the shows that does not get picked up and selected "tvshowinfo" and then "refresh". I am getting the following messages:

* refresh info for all episodes (yes)
* locally stored info found. ignore and refresh from internet (no)
* No info fonud

No idea why as there is a proper nfo file in the folder and in each season folder as well...

Thoughts?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Another question....Where are the nfo files (with thumbs,fanart...) stored? On the NAS? On the ATV?
jhonny30 Wrote:Another question....Where are the nfo files (with thumbs,fanart...) stored? On the NAS? On the ATV?

On the NAS, but this should not bethe issue. It has always worked like this before. Anyone else facing TV library issue on ATV with Dharma.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
Hehe i asked because i am interested in the exact location! I wanted to delete some stuff but can't seem to find it on my nas (via mac)
;-)
steve1977 Wrote:I am using Dharma on ATV and it works well. Only only thing: the library doesnt properly update TV shows. What I mean: many episodes are not scanned into the library although I have full nfo, posters and fanart stored on my NAS. It used to work before, but now not working anymore.

*additional info* when I pick one of the shows that does not get picked up and selected "tvshowinfo" and then "refresh". I am getting the following messages:

* refresh info for all episodes (yes)
* locally stored info found. ignore and refresh from internet (no)
* No info fonud

No idea why as there is a proper nfo file in the folder and in each season folder as well...

Thoughts?

Any thoughts?
are there any appletv optimizations for dharma? Is it more responsive than xbmc 9.11?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dharma and appletv < user experience0