[MOD] Rapier [MikotoBuild] (for Dharma)
charlieboy Wrote:SAme here. Heres a link to my post where I put a link of the debugg log with my add-on problem I hope this can be fixed as this is my favorite skin.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82197

Are you using the newest release?
I just re-did addons yesterday.
Matteius Wrote:Are you using the newest release?
I just re-did addons yesterday.

Tested the new version on 2 PC's, one running XP 32bit the other runnning Win 7 32 bit... same issue.

You can navigate to the addons section but clicking on it does absolutely nothing...
With build 1.1.5?
The build I put out 2 days ago?
The build that was only work on the addons section?
In my case its the latest release as of the 28th a couple days ago. 1.1.5
Don't know if you made any changes overnight (It's morning here) but i downloaded the skin again, just to be sure that i were using the latest version, and it works like a charm now..

Great work..
Thanks for nice mod!

I'm very pleased to see the rapier works nicely with dharma.
However, I still got 2 features to request.

1. Can we have a smaller popup which is located in lower right corner or something?
current centered large popup is annoying when it pops up.

2. Selecting 'MUSIC' Home menu just makes clicking sound and does nothing.
I have to open sub-menu and select library again. It's odd.
Why Music library does not work like Movie library? Is this something can't be modified?
I was going to report exactly those two issues above so glad to see I'm not the only one that sees the two issues.
1.the popup box for not only plugin updates but all boxes should be moved off centre and brought to something like top left or somewhere less obvious. Especially when going into plugins like YouTube where clicking every menu results in a large popup screen saying "busy...loading...wait" seeing this popup cente stage gets very disruptive after a while.

2. All menus video movies settings general work by just clicking them. The music menu is only one that doesn't have that action thus seems it's a bug rather than design.

I also see the last post was from october with no activity since then. Is this skin still being developed? It's my favorite build of rapier so don't want to get too used to it if it's not actively being developed and in the next couple of months is going to start having issues with xbmc changes.
I've found that this mod works fairly well with Dharma besides a few little things. One of them is when you pull up MOVIE INFORMATION you can see through to parts from, for example, WRAP INFO. It does hide the wrap list but not the media info and cover. See attached image.

Any way of making MOVIE INFORMATION hide the media info part as well?

Loving this skin within Dharma!!!!
but my Acer Revo 3610 mouse wheel isnt scrolling correctly. it scrolls a few lines then not at all.

any opinions?
Alrighty, I have not been around in a while.

I am going to pop out a new release as Dharma is now live.

Fixes planned:

1) Music Menu will be repaired. (This was my fault, left some commands from when I was working with some icon settings)

2) Will check images for movie information -- there should be an image there that hides everything behind it.

3) Will look into moving the popup menu -- I don't have much time as I'm in school, so no promises there.

-----------------------------------------

@bostoneric: No idea what to advise you with the mouse issue -- I've tested on windows and linux and can scroll fine.
Nice mod! Any chance of getting PVR support?
okay, as for the updates dialogue, I'm not sure how to fix that right now. I have no idea what window that is. If someone can help me find out I can fix it.

@mots: PVR support?

Update: Video Info now displays properly.
Released with fixes.
First thank you for getting this going on Dharma. Which mod is this based off of? It seems to be the original 3.06 release but appears to be missing the advanced menu config options. It also does not have the "orange" theme. the original had either. Is there a way for me to get these back in there?

Thanks again

--Dascmo
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Never mind about the Colors. just copied the orange.xbt file to the media folder from the original rapier to the media folder of this mod.

Thanks again

--Dascmo
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
@dascmo: You won't be seeing an advanced menus option, as I completely re-wrote the home menu from scratch. It looks much the same but it's all different. All the advanced menus are there however, just hit the up button on any home menu category for it's sub-menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier [MikotoBuild] (for Dharma)1