[MOD] Rapier [MikotoBuild] (for Dharma)
I noticed they were still there but no options to add additional menus. I also tend to disable some of the advanced menus i dont use. I guess I'll dig into the xml and remove them from there. Smile

Thanks again

--Dascmo
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Awesome job on the skin Smile

Question tho, is anyone else having problems playing trailers? when I click on trailer it just returns to the previous screen and nothing happens?

NM Not skin related:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89387
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=678...stcount=35
Do you already have a trailer of that movie in the folder for the movie?

i.e. MOVIE (folder)
-------Movie.avi
-------Movie-trailer.avi
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Great job!

But I'm having problems with portuguese (Brazil) translation:
Looks like the home categories should be translated, since there are images for it in both directories (\images\homecategories\focus and \nofocus).
But the translation only works in "nofocus". For example, the "TV Shows" category is called "Seriados" in Brazilian portuguese. When this category isn't selected (nofocus) will show correctly as "Seriados", but when you select it (focus) will change to "TV-Shows" instead.
This is happening with all categories.

Any change to solve it?

Thanks in advance.
@FireMan: I'll take a look at this as soon as I get free time.
Matteius Wrote:@FireMan: I'll take a look at this as soon as I get free time.

Thank you! Big Grin

Cheers
fixed
nmirza Wrote:i noticed something that wasn't working in your skin. i just installed the recently released itunes plugin which now works with the new xbmc. when i go into sort by name, date released genre etc, nothing happens. the plugin does support the sorting though, since if i go into the rapier qualar build it allows the sorting. could you look into this?

Little offtopic, but which itunes plugin?

Cheers.
FireMan Wrote:Little offtopic, but which itunes plugin?

Cheers.

A kind soul just fixed the plugin to work with the new xbmc. If you go into the plugins forum and look for the old itunes thread and look at most recent posts by Alfred you will find a link to it. He's the person that fixed it.
Again related to the itunes plugin, the plugin in confluence shows a song name and then an artist name when i am looking in a playlist. In rapier though only the song name apears and the artist name does not. According to the plugin creator its an issue with the skin as the skin controls as well how much info is displayed. could you please fix this so that the skin will show the artist after the song name or below it.

WOW! This is news and I gotto give this a try. I Love Rapier3! Now shifting to Windows xbmc world...
FireMan Wrote:Thank you! Big Grin

Cheers

Alrighty, Been a long time to get a chance to look into this, but I now have, and fixed it. I'll be doing a new release today -- just doing up some other fixes first.
so happy to see a new release imminent. more exciting than seeing a new xbmc release, this is my favourite skin can't use xbmc without it.

any chance you might have looked into the itunes plugin song name/artist name issue, as well as possibility of moving the popup dialogue box to a corner rather than centre of screen such as when you press subtitles on/off or various other actions?
As to the itunes plugin -- I'll need to take a look into it as I don't yet know what elements of the skin are even used by the plugin.

For the popup, I would love to change it -- I did not use xbmc on my windows machine for many months and once I continued there were MANY plugin updates, causing an issue with the popup staying up for minutes on end. However, even with the personal annoyance, I can't locate the code for said popup window. Without locating it's window code I can't move the element. If anyone happens to know the window id, in rapier, or an easier way to locate that specific window, I will gladly fix the issue.

2.0.1 addressed two issues:

The first with sorting in library mode (this is still a temp fix as it now works, but not with the functionality I would like).

The second was an issue with the handling of Brazilian translations.
The picture and programs sub-menus on the home screen seem do be switched. Also when I try to access a plugin's settings all I get is ?0? in the dialog box that would usually have the settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier [MikotoBuild] (for Dharma)1