[MOD] Rapier [MikotoBuild] (for Dharma)
Scrolling with the mouse wheel is erratic under List Info view. Seems to work fine in other views.
This will fix the Picture and Programs sub-menu problem:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w66q3wehu3ea26c
Also, the Busy... Please Wait dialog box is DialogBusy.xml. If you don't want the pop up you can just delete it if you want to move it you can change the coordinates inside it.
so hopefully now that you've located the dialogue file, the change can be made officially in the skin.

Until then though, how would i edit it myself? i opened the file but have no idea how the posx/posy, width , etc gets controlled. how do i make it so the box is smaller, maybe half the current size, and appears in the top left corner.

Secondly, do you know the file for not just the please wait busy, but also the dialogue box that pops up when you enable/disable subtitles? It gets a bit intrusive sometimes as in low volume scenes i enable subs and it gets in the way of the movie. It would be great if the skin officially incorporated moving the box to the top left and also made the box smaller, half its current size?
Thanks wannabegt4 for the info -- but it's not the busy dialogue I'm looking for, it's the plugin updates. I need to move them both together.

Oh, and the submenus are fixed in 2.0.2
tbob19 Wrote:Scrolling with the mouse wheel is erratic under List Info view. Seems to work fine in other views.

Fixed this by a bit of trial and error. The problem was related to the info fields on the left of the list.

The code is below:

Views.xml
Code:
402. <control type="group">
403. <posy>344</posy>
404. <posx>20</posx>
405. [b]<width>250</width>[/b]
406. <visible>Container.Content(TVShows) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Title) + !Container.OnNext + !Container.OnPrevious</visible>
407. <include>ControlsOpenCloseAnim</include>

ViewsMovies.xml
Code:
357. <control type="group">
358. <posy>344</posy>
359. <posx>20</posx>
360. [b]<width>450</width>[/b]
361. <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Title) + !Container.OnNext + !Container.OnPrevious</visible>
362. <include>ControlsOpenCloseAnim</include>

There is still an odd issue with the scroll bar when in the List Info view while viewing TV Shows, I did not have the time to look into it yet.
Matteius Wrote:Thanks wannabegt4 for the info -- but it's not the busy dialogue I'm looking for, it's the plugin updates. I need to move them both together.

Oh, and the submenus are fixed in 2.0.2

please dont forget subtitle enable/disable pop-up box Smile
and any other please wait...loading popup boxes that show up in the middle of screen Smile
@tbob -- thanks! I'll toss in those fixes as soon as I'm home.

@nmirza -- indeed. I'm planning to move all the center popups.
tbob19's fixes are live in 2.0.3
Another issue I noticed was nothing shows up in the program section. I've installed some plugins that should show up in programs, but whether I go directly into program, or files submenu or plugins, the next screen is blank with just at the top it saves FILES>

Also if I try to go onto the top menu to see if it's stuck in library mode so I can switch to files mode the only menu avaialble is The one that says "hide scrollbar". If I try to go on to the very first icon, the gear, so i can switch modes it doesn't can't highlighted, no matter what I try.
can try to take a look at that -- I've not touched programs, that's still the code I got right out of the box in 3.06
Hi, maybe I'm blind, but where can I find the option to turn off the movie poster?

Nerd
To turn off the movie poster..... where?

This one :/

In Rapier 2.0 can i disable these Posters :/
Ah, well, that's nothing I changed -- this is based on rapier 3.06 not 2.0... if anyone knows the answer ofcourse they are welcome to advise, but I do not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier [MikotoBuild] (for Dharma)1