• 6(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC
Auke Wrote:I like 3.0 Very much. Until now no problems.Laugh

One thing:
In Files i can play a song now. I can enqueue each song separately. Bud i cant play a album at once. I get the following message: This is currently not supported by the XBMC-API.

which part of "This is currently not supported by the XBMC-API" dont you understand? This is beta software. Not everything has been implemented by the developers.
I do understand what it means.Nod I only typed it in the hope that MKAY would think about it to make a work around. He has don it before. Its Mkay making and he does what he want whit it.Big Grin I only see what the software does and type it. I hope you can life whit that Nick8888Stare
It is obvious he is planning to add it when physically able so I still do not see the point in you trying to pass it off as a bug.
Who is talking about a bug. I am not.
But enough about this. It is not worth it to say anything more about this.

My apology's to anyone who thinks they need itHuh

Also my apology's for my bad English.
Auke Wrote:In Files i can play a song now. I can enqueue each song separately. Bud i cant play a album at once. I get the following message: This is currently not supported by the XBMC-API.
I think you mean playing a complete folder respectively the audiofiles in that folder. The JSON-API does not support adding complete folders at once. But as a workaround i could get the folder's content and add each file manually. Maybe i will add this in the next version.

tinybutstrong Wrote:Is it possible to add any kinda of sort feature? Would be amazing to sort the movies by last added, name and more..
Do you mean set up sorting in the settings or switch the sort-mode directly on the movie-page? Both will be possible. However i think that the JSON-API does not provide a "added_date"-field. But sorting by title, genre, rating etc will be possible.
:eek2: AWX - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC (Dharma Beta 2)
MKay Wrote:I think you mean playing a complete folder respectively the audiofiles in that folder. The JSON-API does not support adding complete folders at once. But as a workaround i could get the folder's content and add each file manually. Maybe i will add this in the next version.

That would be greatBig GrinLaugh
MKay Wrote:Do you mean set up sorting in the settings or switch the sort-mode directly on the movie-page? Both will be possible. However i think that the JSON-API does not provide a "added_date"-field. But sorting by title, genre, rating etc will be possible.

Yes, in movie page. But no date is bad, very bad. And about no watched?
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Dharma b3 is out and AWX is broken.

"Failed to retrieve movie list!"

:X
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
tinybutstrong Wrote:Dharma b3 is out and AWX is broken.

Runs fine on my end
tinybutstrong Wrote:Yes, in movie page. But no date is bad, very bad. And about no watched?
The number of playings should be avaiable by the field playcount (see full list here).

tinybutstrong Wrote:Dharma b3 is out and AWX is broken.
Runs fine here too. Maybe you have to increase the timeout-values in the settings ... if you have a large movie list.
MKay,
Using your UI on my Dell Streak 5" Android 1.6... works fine with one UI exception...

In landscape mode
- The volume/control panel overlaps the left panel navigation buttons so they cannot be used.

In portrait mode
- The volume/control panel is off the bottom of the screen completely so you must scroll way down to see it... then the left panel navigation buttons go off screen.
- the right panel is too large to fit and requires scrolling right and down a lot

... I love your UI concept, maybe some screen size detections and having the navigation be a floating panel and/or move the navigation to the top in portrait mode might help?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
MKay Wrote:Runs fine here too. Maybe you have to increase the timeout-values in the settings ... if you have a large movie list.

Strange, nothing modified and today everything is running fine.
Livin Wrote:MKay, Using your UI on my Dell Streak 5" Android 1.6... works fine with one UI exception... [...] ... I love your UI concept, maybe some screen size detections and having the navigation be a floating panel and/or move the navigation to the top in portrait mode might help?
Smartphones are currently not supported but it seems to work with some problems (like you said). The UI concept introduced in v0.3.0 allows me to create an extra UI for mobile phones. The plan is that in some future version i will introduce an extra mobile-UI in AWX. Wink

BTW: On my Android-Smartphone (Eclair) i have problems scrolling the thumb-list ... Wink
Love the work.

Great interface !!
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
MKay Wrote:Smartphones are currently not supported but it seems to work with some problems (like you said). The UI concept introduced in v0.3.0 allows me to create an extra UI for mobile phones. The plan is that in some future version i will introduce an extra mobile-UI in AWX. Wink

BTW: On my Android-Smartphone (Eclair) i have problems scrolling the thumb-list ... Wink

awesome... count me in for testing. I love the UI design and my 5" phone almost never leaves my side. Not sure how I ever lived with a iPhone size screen after using a 5 incher Wink
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC6