• 22(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC
bigpack Wrote:Hey Guys,

thank you very much for AWX, i love it!

I mainly use the playlist, but i did not figure out how or where to set up that the playlist repeats automatically.

I tryed to set it up in the advancedsettings.xml, but i took now effect.

My changes in the advancedsettings.xml look like this:
PHP Code:
<advancedsettings>
<
myvideos>
    <
playlist>
        <
repeat>true</repeat>
        <
shuffle>false</shuffle>
    </
playlist>
</
myvideos>

</
advancedsettings

Does anybody have a solution for me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetz, BigPack

We currently don't have a setting for repeat and I don't think there's a setting in advancedsettings.xml that will allow you to control that state.

The Dharma build of this addon is pretty much abandoned but if you're running (or willing to run) a pre-Eden build, there are navigation buttons in the pre-Eden version that you could use to turn on repeat manually. It can be found at: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112956
I don't think that is possible. I can't see it in http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml anyway.

I'll be adding the repeat function hopefully this weekend to our Eden version: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112956
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
thank you very much for your answers!

so it's possible to set the repeat function via the xbmc-api through the json-rpc?

i'll have a look at the api-docs, and if its possible i'll code it myself tonight.
bigpack Wrote:thank you very much for your answers!

so it's possible to set the repeat function via the xbmc-api through the json-rpc?

i'll have a look at the api-docs, and if its possible i'll code it myself tonight.

Yeah, you should be able to use Player.Repeat to set the state.

I think the code should be similar to the shuffle/unshuffle code which is spread across jquery.awx.js, layout.css, and lib.XBMC.js in the pre-Eden version of the code.

...And now that I go back and look. v2 of JSON-RPC, which is the one that's shipped with Dharma, doesn't have a repeat command.
oh... now i'm a little bit confused -.- ... i'm running the current stable release "dharma", so i cannot use the json-rpc v3... i mistook awx for xbmc...
bigpack Wrote:oh... now i'm a little bit confused -.- ... i'm running the current stable release "dharma", so i cannot use the json-rpc v3... i mistook awx for xbmc...

Haha, well I'm sorry we couldn't help you out. If you haven't tried them out already, the nightly builds are pretty stable these days, though you have to be careful if you're running a MySQL database.
Quote:Haha, ...
:-)
... thank you anyways..

i found a solution for me..

i'm now coding a php-script with curl and later i'll run this script as a cronjob every minute...

i'm gonna check with Player.GetActivePlayers if something's playing and if not then VideoPlaylist.Play...

think this should work...
Quote:but there is one more question for me... curl answers me with "401 unauthorized" ... how can i authorize my request? i dont believe that xbmc checks "x-requested-with" or the refferer, or?
ok... i also solved this problem
i now made a shell-script, i had no desire to write a php-script...

this works for me:

PHP Code:
#!/bin/bash
result=`curl -u user:pass --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.GetActivePlayers", "id": 1}' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc`

str_result=${result:(-11):4}

if [[ 
"$str_result== "true" ]]
then

echo "nichts zu tun..."
else

curl -u user:pass --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoPlaylist.Play", "id": 1}' -'content-type: text/plain;' http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc

echo "-----------------"

echo `date`
    echo 
"-----------------"

echo "Playlist wieder gestartet..."
fi 

i wrote another script that calls this script, sleeps 10 seconds and than calls the script again, sleeps 10 seconds again... and again, altogether 5 times. and finally this "wrapper"-script is cronjobbed and started every minute.

so my playlist starts again after max 10 seconds blank screen..
Hello Smile first - GREAT WORK !!! the AWX works G R E A T !!!!

is it possible to print the whole List ? when i try to print my TV-SHOW list, it gives me just one site Sad i try Chrome and Firefox

is there any chance to setup something to print the whole list ( 65 series Banners and ~650 Movie Poster )

Thanx in advise
Hey all

Hopefully some wise person will be able to help me here as I am pulling my hair out.

I love the AWX interface but one thing I have noticed is that the movies posters shown are only for the movies on the hard drive of my xbmc machine. How do I get it to show all the tiled posters for the movies connected to my machine through USB or the ones on my NAS?
Hi!

First of all - many thanks for this great web-ui!

I've one issue and one feature-request ;-)

Issue:
I'm running XBMC with the default Web-Ui. Using XWMM and XBMControl Web as subdirectory in webinterface.default. Both XWMM and XBMControl Web running fine.
The same I want for AWX. So I copied the webinterface.awx to webinterface.default/awx.
The AWX-Page loads fine (http://localhost:99/awx/index.html). But if I select "Albums" from the Music-Section, I get an error ("Failed to retrieve album-list!"). The same with "Files" and also in the movie-section...
Any ideas whats wrong? Is this the right way for multiple web-ui's?

Feature-Request:
Is it possible to add a "by Genre" in the music-section?

Best Regards
Macchina

P.S. Running Nightly Build (20111209), Win7/32Bit, AWX-Eden 0.4.3, Firefox 8.0.1
First of all. This is for the old (Dharma) release of AWX created by Mkay. See my sig link for the Eden (next release) version updated. As Eden is almost ready for release I doubt anything will be done for this release. That said:

@schimi2k
Tbh I think you'd be better off with another program to list/print your collection. I'm thinking something like Ember Media Manager or EMM-r etc.

@thedougster
Wait for the Eden beta (or grab a nightly) and see how it does. IIRC there were some issues with SMB also, items need to be in your library for the info to be retrieved.

@macchina
Can you use the AWX-Eden thread please. I've never tried to run it like that. Can you make sure it works okay if you set it as the default first? I'll add the genre list to the todo. I'm only a bad hacker with this so it may take some time to get done.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Can you add support for music addons? like shoutcast etc.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I installed the .zip and switch to AWX, but when the page first loads in my browser window it just stays spinning on Initialize xbmc-lib... . Any ideas how to fix this? I'm runnining XBMC on an Apple TV 2, and my browser is Chrome. However, I also tried Firefox with the same results. I refuse to use IE or Opera! Smile. Any suggestions appreciated.

-hogfan
It's been a loooooong time since my last visit here. :-P
As you may have noticed AWX is currently not developed by me for lack of time.
Job, studies and other projects are too time consuming. And since i'm not using AWX very often anymore my motivation to work on AWX was not very high Wink

But i'm happy to see that some people pick up my project and create their own web interfaces. So my work was not for nothing Smile

Currently i know of 2 AWX-forks or at least projects which are using AWX-sourcecode:
1. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112956 (Eden)
2. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116707 (Dharma)

(I will include those forks in the first posting of this thread soon. If i miss a fork, then let me know)

So you should try one of the projects listed above since AWX-development was stopped by me. But the projects above already include cool new features and probably some bug-fixes Wink
:eek2: AWX - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC (Dharma Beta 2)
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC6