Need some modification help
So, I've done a couple tweaks to XBMC. The 2 that are relevant here are that I added logos to the show pages, along with increasing the font size slightly to make it a bit easier to read at a distance.

The thing is, I need to lower the listing a little bit, because with the new font size the logos tend to overlap with the top item in the show listings. Here's a picture to show what I'm talking about:

So, does anyone know what I need to modify in order to shift the episode listing down a bit, so that it's not covered up?

Thanks!
Bump. Anyone got any info for me?
If you want to move down the whole list a little bit, just search the following code

Code:
<control type="list" id="504">
        <posx>660</posx>
    [b]<posy>60</posy>[/b]
    <width>580</width>
    <height>601</height>
    <onleft>2</onleft>
    <onright>60</onright>
    <onup>504</onup>
    <ondown>504</ondown>
    <viewtype label="$LOCALIZE[544]">list</viewtype>
    <pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
    <scrolltime>200</scrolltime>
    <visible>Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(Seasons) | Container.Content(Episodes)</visible>

and change <posy>60</posy> to <posy>80</posy> (just play with the number to find the right for you)
sonic00 Wrote:If you want to move down the whole list a little bit, just search the following code

Code:
<control type="list" id="504">
        <posx>660</posx>
    [b]<posy>60</posy>[/b]
    <width>580</width>
    <height>601</height>
    <onleft>2</onleft>
    <onright>60</onright>
    <onup>504</onup>
    <ondown>504</ondown>
    <viewtype label="$LOCALIZE[544]">list</viewtype>
    <pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
    <scrolltime>200</scrolltime>
    <visible>Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(Seasons) | Container.Content(Episodes)</visible>

and change <posy>60</posy> to <posy>80</posy> (just play with the number to find the right for you)
That worked perfectly! Thanks a lot!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need some modification help0