[MOD] KEN BURNS effect
Corvo Wrote:+1
I too like it better without the tilt effect. This makes the Home screen much more alive. I like it!

For me, It is nice sometimes. On a large TV it is overwhelming at times, especially if there is info in front of it that your are trying to read. In the past, if there was a rotate option, I would delete that line. I also like to alter the speed at which it moves or zooms (slowing movement down).

I would like to see an implementation on the visualization screen by putting current artist fanart (using extrafanart) behind the viz and using the Burn's effect on that fanart. (just the fanart without movement would be great too!) -Thanks!
viz and fanart or fanart instead of viz? i would luv to try out fanart with ken burns effect instead of viz
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:viz and fanart or fanart instead of viz?
both Wink
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
zwat Wrote:viz and fanart or fanart instead of viz? i would luv to try out fanart with ken burns effect instead of viz

Yeah, viz and fanart at same time. Saw it in Shade and was hopng a few other skins might pick it up. I actually messed with the viz file and got it working in Night, but broke a few things when I did so didn't upload it.
but first, the random cycling artist fanarts should work, so you can combine then this cycling with viz Wink
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
is anyone working on this?
zwat Wrote:is anyone working on this?

I'm open for suggestions. Seems like the consensus of this thread was:

1. People dont like the rotate effect
2. Allow on Library views

Both are done...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
hehe maybe i should make a new thread. luv ur ken burns effect on fanart\home. i was asking about fanart + visualization + ken burns effect Big Grin
i like that effect in the central menu, i don´t know but i feel night skin a little empty, but with that effect make me that forget it! XD
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] KEN BURNS effect0