Having problems with ART WORK not refereshing..
I have noticed that the fanart does not refresh once the app sees it first time.

I have gone into settings and tried to clean this under the "Clean Library..." option but this is not working...

Is there something that I have not done or I have missed, since I can see the correct art work in the folder.

Many thanks any advice welcome.

Data Junky
It doesn't know you have replaced one jpg for another if you change something you have to go to each movie you have changed select movie info and then hit refresh so the new image is added to the XBMC cache

If you change loads of images for lots of titles the easiest thing to do is rebuild your whole library unless its just fanart you have change then you can get away with deleting the fanart cache and XBMC will re add the new ones without you doing anything
Thanks for the post Alaska Group

The Problem is here... since they are arranged with this tag

<title>Ice Age </title>
<set>ICE AGE SUITE</set>
<sorttitle>ICE AGE 1</sorttitle>

So they lay out like this...

Single films then
ICE AGE TRILOGY folder fanart <<< PROBLEM IS NOT BEING ABLE TO REFRESH THESE
ICE AGE 1 folder fanart < I CAN AMEND THE ART WORK HERE
ICE AGE 2 folder fanart < I CAN AMEND THE ART WORK HERE
ICE AGE 3 folder fanart < I CAN AMEND THE ART WORK HERE
Single films

Is there a work around ....

Many thanks Data junky
You cant currently as far as I know have a fanart image of your choice for a movie set it shares the fanart image of one of the movies in that set refreshing that movie in that set should also change the the fanart image of that set itself
>>X<<' Wrote:You cant currently as far as I know have a fanart image of your choice for a movie set it shares the fanart image of one of the movies in that set refreshing that movie in that set should also change the the fanart image of that set itself

If we delete all the thumbnails and directories under UserData\Thumbnails\ and then re-start XBMC, will it recreate new images or just cause headaches....

Anil Garg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having problems with ART WORK not refereshing..0