Audio Channel info
Hi everyone, i wonder if you could help me with something

I used the last stable release for a while (camelot) with the Confluence skin. It displays a lot of info including the number of audio channels on a movie (2.0, 5.1 etc)

I'm currently using Dharma beta and everything is great, exept confluence displays every info exept the audio channels for some reason. I like the info since i have files with different audio, and its nice to know beforehand.

Any reason why its not in Dharma, how can i enable it? Other skins do display the audio, but i like Confluence.

Any info appreciated.
krant Wrote:Hi everyone, i wonder if you could help me with something

I used the last stable release for a while (camelot) with the Confluence skin. It displays a lot of info including the number of audio channels on a movie (2.0, 5.1 etc)

I'm currently using Dharma beta and everything is great, exept confluence displays every info exept the audio channels for some reason. I like the info since i have files with different audio, and its nice to know beforehand.

Any reason why its not in Dharma, how can i enable it? Other skins do display the audio, but i like Confluence.

Any info appreciated.

Hi Everybody,

I have the same issue. Interestingly, when I bring up the info during playback, it shows the number of audio channels.

If somebody could help us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Attila

PS: I have XBMC 10.0 with the default Confluence skin on OS X. I tried other skins but I always come back to Confluence.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Channel info0