Modded Confluence
monsieurpaulu Wrote:THANKS !!

i will look into this

I have modded the xml to serve my purposes but have no clue how to add it as a configuration option like the rest.

Example: I wanted to display all the animated super hero shows seperate from the other shows for my son so I made a smart playlist of shows and added this code to the home.xml after the recently added button...

Code:
                    <control type="button" id="90175">
                    <font>font10caps_title</font>
                    <width>200</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                        <include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
                        <label>Super Hero Toons</label>
                        <onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/playlists/video/SuperHero.xsp,return)</onclick>
                    </control>

None of this is an original idea I modified REVOL's idea for a random episode channel...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81522

Hope this helps you...No need to feel obligated as I have a workable solution but I appreciate what you have done thus far.
I have a question...the secondary bar that list total number of movies | Watched | Unwatched for me is not showing any numbers same for TV and Music and ...

Is anyone else having any issues with this?
japes Wrote:I have a question...the secondary bar that list total number of movies | Watched | Unwatched for me is not showing any numbers same for TV and Music and ...

Is anyone else having any issues with this?

updated first post with fix , should work now
updated first post with

[MOD] Tweak to movie info/seek bar for Dharma from Sneeka

add make it more look like the dialogseekbar.xml
Thanx for all your efforts!

I also use this one: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69661&page=2

This is bringing DialogSeekBar.xml and VideoOSD.xml together
updated first post with textures.xbt (media files should load faster)

i mainly use xbmc for my music collection.
so i like to make more music views for inside confluence
has some one idea's ??
That´s great news since music playback isn´t paid much attention to in XBMC. I have been playing with the music library for a while now:

Problems with starting a song from folder view:
a> Selecting a song and start it with the green button. Stay on the song and select Now Playing. Screen blinks and gets back to the folderview. Maybe this option is only for library views? Strangely the context menu changed from a normal (with all options) to a very small menu (with just a few options). But there seems no option to go to my playlist. A better context menu (options are hardcoded but it is skinnable)
B> When a song is started, it´s cool that focus stays in this folderview since I like selecting some more songs. But from there when you go to Music OSD, I come in some sort of legacy Music OSD were is no option to get to CU Lyrics. I guess pointing from there to the new Music OSD (in the top of the screen like with video´s) could make things more uniform and easy. If I do the same from the other music screen (full screen via the blue X-button) the ¨new¨ Music OSD is shown.

Those are just some basics...
added 3dwheelview (file and lib.) credits to djtoll

added MusicNowPlaying

Music Info starts after 10 seconds even when you have no Visualisation selected
it is possible to enable or disable it.

the 3dwheel view is cool, but it feels weird to navigate it using the up/down buttons. it would be cool if you would navigate it with left/right like the coverflow view Big Grin
Horscht Wrote:the 3dwheel view is cool, but it feels weird to navigate it using the up/down buttons. it would be cool if you would navigate it with left/right like the coverflow view Big Grin

how is it? the music is listed under the art work vertically so you need up and down scrolling
i think going horizontal would not be practical as the albums/tunes would also need to be listed under the art work horizontal leaving loads of unused space
Horscht Wrote:the 3dwheel view is cool, but it feels weird to navigate it using the up/down buttons. it would be cool if you would navigate it with left/right like the coverflow view Big Grin

all credits go to djtoll it his view , and it is made for touchcreens.
i tought it would be nice to add it to my mod, i ain't planning to change it
for now.
chunk1982 Wrote:how is it? the music is listed under the art work vertically so you need up and down scrolling
i think going horizontal would not be practical as the albums/tunes would also need to be listed under the art work horizontal leaving loads of unused space
well, I can't really tell. I go into an artist and I see the albums on the top of the screen in a wheel-like fashion. For me, the most natural thing to do would be to try and "turn" that wheel, just like the 3D Coverflow view.

But don't worry, I can live with the coverflow view Smile
Is there a way to get the sub-menus to appear automatically without pushing up? I tried searching but none of the options I tried seem to help. I got close but the submenu was no longer centered and the darker backgrounds for the sub buttons were gone so it was hard to read.

this is what I tried and got the closest...http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=615369&postcount=3
very nice mod .. thank you for your hard work..

one question tho
while in kiosk mode the scroll bars are gray out as well and unable to use them.. with a large library is hard to browse ..

is any way to still keen the kiosk mode but enable the scroll bars?

thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Confluence1