Modded Confluence
Great Mod brought me back to confluence ) Any way to have the time remaining show up on the video clear art panel?
moviebuff Wrote:Great Mod brought me back to confluence ) Any way to have the time remaining show up on the video clear art panel?

will add it to the to do list

it is done and uploaded on first post
Wrong post, just ignore/detele
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
monsieurpaulu Wrote:if you delete line 20 and 31 from the musicvisualisation.xml
you will get a black screen and the viz. are selectable from the music osd.
the music osd should be already hidden and only appears when you move your
pointer.

or
you can change defaultfanart.png in the media folder with one you like

Any chance you would want to make these an option within the skin? Just a thought.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:Any chance you would want to make these an option within the skin? Just a thought.

maybe in time , but that will not be my number one priority
When using the custom favorites whenever I go into the favorite item such as HD Movies the library tab is always unticked. Is there a way to keep the library tab on so you maintain those wonderful library pages?
I noticed in the wallstream view the info at the bottom is moved to the right?

Not too sure how you obtain the extra fanart either have to do a little more reading
moviebuff Wrote:I noticed in the wallstream view the info at the bottom is moved to the right?

Not too sure how you obtain the extra fanart either have to do a little more reading

i know that is one of small things i still have to adjust
the movie wallstream view is still the original one from [MOD] New Wall View w/ Everything thanks to igotdvds

UPDATED FIRST POST MUST BE CORRECT NOW
moviebuff Wrote:I noticed in the wallstream view the info at the bottom is moved to the right?

have read your thread and added the code from mcborzu to this MOD
Thank you will check this out tonight )
updated first post with option to change
On-Off, Favourites and Play Disc in background customizer
added options:

- select default, custom, black screen in music Visualisation

the custom background is selectable from the background customizer.
the fanart has the defaultfanart as his fallback

- Disable Cdart on Music Visualisation.

I just recently went the way of XBMC after a 2 year run with MediaPortal and so far love it...I had been going through the forums picking up tips and hints so I could set up things that would serve all my purposes...mainly a way to display everything beautifully and have a set up that runs default that can't be changed accidentally by my wife or son. You have saved me a ton of time with research and xml editing so I had to take the time to register today just to say thanks...

All I have left on my wish list is for TV Series sub menu edits...you took care of everything else and then some I hadn't thought of yet.

Again thanks for your time and the effort of everyone that discovered and developed the ideas in the first place.
japes Wrote:I just recently went the way of XBMC after a 2 year run with MediaPortal and so far love it...I had been going through the forums picking up tips and hints so I could set up things that would serve all my purposes...mainly a way to display everything beautifully and have a set up that runs default that can't be changed accidentally by my wife or son. You have saved me a ton of time with research and xml editing so I had to take the time to register today just to say thanks...

All I have left on my wish list is for TV Series sub menu edits...you took care of everything else and then some I hadn't thought of yet.

Again thanks for your time and the effort of everyone that discovered and developed the ideas in the first place.

THANKS !!

i will look into this
Nice Mod, will check it out :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Confluence1