[RELEASE] Tool-assisted Speedruns (Video) Plugin
Addon has been updated and is now in the repository for eden, enjoy!
Hello, just wondering if this addon isn't working or is it just me. Thanks!
Hi, I just tried and its not working for me either... Going to look into it Smile

Edit: It's sadly late here so I will do so tomorrow.
Edit2: I stayed up a bit longer, and have seen that something in the RSS feed is going wrong currently which tasvideos.org provides - I have contacted them and we are working on a solution Smile
Edit 3: It was a bug on their end and should resolve in the following hours (at worst 24 hours would be my guess), in order to try it again
You should clean your RSS cache from the addon utilities (I am happy I didn't make that in vain, and thus don't need to release a new version for a silly update!) before trying it though, I will bump the thread once I see it up and working again tomorrow, for now, I go sleep.
It should be working again by now Smile
Thank you very much! You're the best! Smile
This plugin is no longer working in the most recent version of RaspBMC. Not sure if it's a RaspBMC issue or a TASVideos issue. I'm can provide further info when I'm in front of my RaspBMC machine.

Thanks!
On Ouya's XBMC, video playback doesn't work there either. It seems the plugin is attempting to use the new default format on the website, which is 10-bit 4:4:4. I'm going to guess that is not compatible with XBMC, or at least not compatible with many hardware platforms XBMC runs on. They still have the more compatible 4:2:0 MP4 format available, which the plugin should probably use instead.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Tool-assisted Speedruns (Video) Plugin0