dteirney Wrote:I've just pushed up the likely fix for that. If the char array pointers were NULL the constructor for the CStdString is probably segfaulting.
I have tried that and it still segfaults:
Edit: just tried a clean build and still getting the same result.
I'm out of my depth with this but i will try and have a look early next week.
to check what was being passed I added this to client.cpp line 532:
XBMC->Log(LOG_DEBUG, "%s - channelUid=%d title=%s summary=%s", __FUNCTION__, timer.iClientChannelUid, timer.strTitle, timer.strSummary);
07:37:50 T:61243376 DEBUG: AddOnLog: MythTV PVR Addon: AddTimer - channelUid=1003 title=Rugby summary=09/10/2011 from 6:40 AM to 9:00 AM