Music playback fullscreen
Hi All

XBMC is one of the best pieces of software I've ever used!

I only have really one thing left I'd like to get sorted which I can't find. Is there a way to default music playback to fullscreen (not fullscreen vs windowed mode but full without home screen or music library view..

I just prefer a cleaner view when playing music - currently I select music and then have to press the fullscreen button on my remote which seems a bit messy. Is there any option for this?

Thanks
Just play the file then wait for the screensaver to kick in which will take you to the visulation after the set timout, eg. 60seconds. You could also try shortening the timeout to what you prefer. Other than that i'm unaware of any setting do do this upon launching a music file.
Antec Fusion Micro 350 Remote | AMD AM3 X2 240e (45W) Sythe Shuriken Rev.B | Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2H | Onboard ATI HD4200 | 2 x 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333 | Antec 350W 80+certified PSU | 2x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | KWorld USB DVB-T395 | HDD Dual boot XBMC Live Dharma 10.0 + Win7
jonnybignote Wrote:... Is there a way to default music playback to fullscreen (not fullscreen vs windowed mode but full without home screen or music library view..
I made a custom home button "Jukebox" that starts my music playlist then loads my slideshow screen and starts that. I also customized my slideshow.xml to be "Jukeboxesqe"

|-<:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music playback fullscreen0