• 19(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
anyone updating this one for the nightly builds? favourites aren't working....
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Favorites are working without problems here...what build are you using?

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
The build from last monday...
skin is really OK ... stay with him longer! big advantage that remained fast

Does not work well for me. Playlist not working in the section: Custom Menu.
More specifically, I can not find the file extension: radio.pls with my tracks or Internet radio for sure though so I created? In the section: Custom Favorite - plays the files but a single ... I have 50 tracks. any suggestions?

The solution for me was the option: <onclick> ActivateWindow (Favourites) </ onclick>
can not install keeps saying dependecies not met, I am on xbmc 10.09 latest build not nightly

Thanks for your help
ShadeBlack Wrote:hi. I currently have an issue with fanarts in the library mode for movies.

despite selecting "hide fanarts" it still shows them.
TV show library works fine though.

any advice?
thankyou.

i have the same problem. i really love this skin but this one thing bugs me.

does anybody know what to do?

thanks for your help
cbierwirth Wrote:i have the same problem. i really love this skin but this one thing bugs me.

does anybody know what to do?

thanks for your help

take a look in the appropriate .xml-file of the view and search for

Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Property(fanart_image)]

Thess are the passages that have to be edited/deleted to get this working...

mm
ok which xml file do we need to edit and delete that line from and if edit what do we change it to

Thanks
the xml file should depend on your desired viewtype...if it is showcase then you have to edit "Viewtype_Showcase.xml" and so on...basically to get rid of the fanart you just have to delete the appropriate control for it...
If you want to have it the real way..you have the get the logic of the skin settings and alter them to your needs...don't askme for the logic, I did not take a look at it...Rolleyes

mm
thanks for your help.

my default view type is "thumbnail" but i can't find the right file to edit. almost all the other view types are there, but this one...

thanks again : )
cbierwirth Wrote:thanks for your help.

my default view type is "thumbnail" but i can't find the right file to edit. almost all the other view types are there, but this one...

thanks again : )

The include for "ThumbnailView" is in "ViewsFileMode.xml"
mad-max Wrote:Favorites are working without problems here...what build are you using?

mm

When I try to use favourites I get the error:

17:29:23 T:5420 M:4294967295 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: Animation_Bartowski_Context_Zoom
17:29:23 T:5420 M:4294967295 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: Dimensions_Fullscreen
I don't know if development is continuing for this skin, but I would like to put in one simple request. I am using the PVR build of XMBC and noticed that this skin does not support the "Live TV" option. It would be nice if this was another System option to make visible or not.

I haven't tried this, but I was thinking of differencing the XML code between the skins and trying to manually add this back in. But I think others might benefit if this option was added.

Thanks, this is a great skin and I love the work that's been done this far. Keep up the great work!!

- Jeff
do I need a nightly build to use this skin?
bertybassett Wrote:do I need a nightly build to use this skin?

No Customizable Confluence is for Dharma 10.1...so you can use it with the latest stable...
The "Modded Horizontal Confluence" is Eden-Pre only...

mm
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6