• 2(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
The screenshots look great, but I can't get it to work with Dharma b2. I get the error:

"Incompatible skin, we require skins of version 2.10 or higher"

The linked filename is called "Confluence Mod 09-29.rar". Is this perhaps an older version?

Thanks for the great work
A few more updates and bug fixes today.
*fixed bug with adding custom items
*renamed my mod to Customizable Confluence (sorry for the confusion)
*artist fanart is shown globally while music is play if show fanart is enabled
*added new view poster
*added new view episodes
First post updated with the changes. Thanks for all the bug reports.

Screenshots of new views:
thijse Wrote:The screenshots look great, but I can't get it to work with Dharma b2. I get the error:

"Incompatible skin, we require skins of version 2.10 or higher"

The linked filename is called "Confluence Mod 09-29.rar". Is this perhaps an older version?

Thanks for the great work
I used the newest Dharma beta 2 confluence as the base of my mod so it should be up to date I think the problem is that you didnt extract the .rar file.
Hey,
almost perfect!

But I noticed some sort of bug.
I edit concerts, documentarys etc with ember media manager and add them to XMBC database (content "movies") to be able to use the different viewtypes. When I create different smartplaylists (sorted by path) with buttons at the home screen like "Movies", "Concerts" etc and turn the general buttons "Videos" and "Movies" off, it doesnt show me recently added movies when I come across my created buttons. Is it possible to change that?

I also noticed that you can only choose one viewtype for all your different smartplaylists with the content "movies". Is it possible to change that too?

would be absolutely great! Big Grin
greets
Where clearart.png is suppose to show? In tv show paused screen, right? its not working here.

Can you write a small guide?

ie, to show cdart from music album, I just put the file cdart.png in same folder of the album. I did same for clearart.png file, but in each tv serie folder.

-----

Other question, see screenshots bellow:

Can you change your mod to make compatible with no english lang interface? In screen the lang is Portuguese Brazil, to fix this small problem I just increased a little the "container" in ViewVideoLibrary.xml (140 to 160) and MyvideoNav.xml (250 to 260 and position 5 more).

Result:

Ps: I need to report this problem to original Confluence dev too?

I'm loving this mod, the best in moment. I dumped the Aeon and its mods.

Thanks
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
I figure out how to show clearart.png, you need to clone that file to each "season xx" folder, if that is your hierarchical structure way.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Bug: I cannot use the "show Home Statistics" without the activated option "show Recently added Videos"

Hope you can fix it Smile great very great mod! Thanks a lot again Smile
thanks for this mod.
Great skin!
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Great skin mod! I also use this one: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69661&page=2

This is bringing DialogSeekBar.xml and VideoOSD.xml together. Also DialogSeekBar.xml has the remaining time.
More updates today.
*added new view logo
*fixed some txt cutoff for foreign language
*changed video info a little for video playing
*a few tweaks here and there
first post updated

Feedback on the new view would be appreciated so i can get it just right

Screens of the new view:

empty Wrote:Bug: I cannot use the "show Home Statistics" without the activated option "show Recently added Videos"

Hope you can fix it Smile great very great mod! Thanks a lot again Smile

Couldnt replicate that bug maybe try the newer version from today and let me know if that fixes it.
About green overlay bar "watched", can you add a option to show the regular "mark" overlay like in other view modes? Good for no english users.
I dont really like the way I have the watched overlays right now either. I'll try to change and move them around a bit and see how it turns out. Will updated new changes later
Changed the watched overlays for my new logo view looks a little better than the way i had it before. Also changed poster view a bit.First post updated.

Heres how it looks now:
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6