• 5(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
rausch101 Wrote:I'm getting the exact same thing.

Getting the same Error to, When I click on Custom Fav it pulls up the favorite list and when I click on the Favorite I want to add it just opens that link up. I have to back out to get to the settings window again and the link doesnt appear.

Hope this gets fixed.

List of Request:

FIX Custom Home Favorite linking
ADD TVTUNES to skin settings to enable or disable (Night Skin has this implemented in the latest SVN)
The Views for Wallstream or Wallstream2 has the option to show dvd/blu-ray cases. Would love this option for all other views

TV Show logo horizontal view with FANART

Thats just off the top of my head....... but great skin. Thank you so much for taking the time to implement these mods in the skin. I am not a skinner by no means and just to put the TVTunes mod in your skin took me forever.
This is a great mod, thanks for your hard work.

I have one request (actually it's been mentioned already but I'm adding a vote for it!): please add support for the tvtunes addon.
Again, great work Nate!

Just a minor point; in the "lowlist" library view, the icons on the lower left (like 720, 5.1, DVD etc), are beeing cut off and are overlaying a bit, and could need a bit of adjusting.

Thanks!
i just wanted to post this now as i am in the process of installing..thank you...i am always irked when i go to a new svn or forget to back up my modded confluence and have to do it all over again...you do everything i did and wanted to do...i agree, i have tried MANY skins but keep coming back to confluence...this SHOULD make it perfect...i'll get back to you with comments after i play with it....because i already think i have a couple questions/suggestions...but either way...AWESOME job and many thanks...
so overall...awesome and is EXACTLY what I am looking for....my couple of "requests" would be in rightlist...can the movie posters have the DVD or Blu-Ray box frames around them, i just like the look or maybe an option to turn it on or off.....

and here's the biggie...i LOVE the stats bar above the horizontal menu...but they only work for the default menu items, i.e., videos, music...etc.....my setup....i don't use videos, but rather a set of custom playlists that separate out my videos into categories based on a custom genre....

meaning...i have playlists for movies, misc videos, home vids, music vids, comedy...and each have their own menu item using the custom menu option...would it be possible to add the stats bar above these custom windows two and maybe even tweakable....or at least tell me how to edit the code to do it (i am fairly competent)

finally, can you make an option to move the location of the horizontal menu....when i did this myself, i had the bar on the lower third of the screen rather than in the center and i liked that look better....i am assuming you could make an option for multiple locations of the menu or just a y axis option to adjust it....

thanks again though...incredible job...
Hi,
How do I display movie information on the full video screen, like the above image. I tried creating a custom xml in Confluence and made it visible to videofullscreen but when I launch xbmc nothing happens. Ideally what I want is to display information with pictures from my website.

Any information on or steps given will be apperciated very much.

Thanks

Sarosh
tinybutstrong Wrote:What do you think to add remaining time to
pause mode in movies playing screen? Every time I need to hit space to pause and in sequence "i" to see this information.

Two examples:

I just would like to see this "End time" information, its very useful for me.
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone there really helping me get alot of different ideas for features to put in my mod, been a really big helpSmile... Only was able to get a few features and fixes in on this update, been insanely busy with the start of a new job last week so have had very limited time to do anything.

New features, views, and fixes:
*fixed the custom favorites button
*add horizontal "logo 2" view
*added "Exit XBMC" to the shutdown menu
*finally cleaned up home.xml (transistions between the home menu should be noticably smoother)
*added dvd cases to rightlist and lowlist (hopefully all other views will be added by next update)
*added TVTunes (must have tvtunes script installed to use this feature)
*add again other random tweaks and fixes

First post updated
Nate, real good job!! Confluence is now better than ever and my favourite!! thanks.
One question is it possible to add music fanart in file view. The library view is not my thing, too much work to get everything in the wright way.

thanks!!
Nate thanks always liked Confluence but now its awesome

My request. For the Fanart movies view would you be able to add an Auto trigger with a configurable timer for the info to pop-up? Now its on or off only Aeon (or some version of it) had this i am pretty sure.

I like the Fanart and the wife likes the movie description and info..

Thanks..again great mod!
Hi, to push this mod a little further:

1. it would be cool if you add bluray-cases to the different view types! Perhaps you can manage it that XBMC identify what source the movie is and put it in the correlating case (bluray, dvd, hdtv etc.) like on the picture below (provided that you work with ember media manager and the source is mentioned in the .nfo):

2. it also would be cool if the different view-types in the tv show section supports tv show "banners" (with resolutions like 758 x 140 etc.) like this:
now they are getting squeezed together in poster view mode...

greets
Just so you know...if you read above I asked for #1 already and the latest update if you check is supposed to have that...also #2, they are supported it certain views...I know because I use them...just thought you should know Smile
Quote:Just so you know...if you read above I asked for #1 already and the latest update if you check is supposed to have that...also #2, they are supported it certain views...I know because I use them...just thought you should know

I read this thread since page 1 ;-)

I checked it and it shows me ether dvd or hdtv cases, although I edit the movies with ember media manager and the video sorce (Blu-Ray, HDDVD etc.) is mentioned in the .nfo or .tbn file (perhaps because XBMC only attend to the video resolution)

I know, some views supports the tv-show banners, but i mean especially the poster view, the wallstream view or the wallstream 2 view

but thx for reply :-)
Great work!
this skin made me happyBig Grin
Thanks for all the work!
Really love the extras you have added to this skin - thanks a lot!

One thing I have left to sort is Music Fanart. I cannot seem to be able to scrape Fanart for my music, the option is blanked out when I "i" on an album.

Do you have to d/l all music fanart seperately and install to each folder, or is there any way of automatically doing it/scraping it?
Now that an option's been added to choose what happens when you click on a video (Play/Choose/Info/Resume), the original Confluence skin has re-arranged its buttons in the Video Info view (720p/DialogVideoInfo.xml) so that the Play button is first. This makes sense when using the Info option for clicking on a movie, as you'd normally want to play it after seeing the info (rather than view the Cast, which was the old default button in Confluence). For more info, you can read the thread at:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76699

The change to Confluence is mentioned on page 8 of the thread above:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76699&page=8

The ticket for the Confluence change is at:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9998

Would it be possible to have this change reflected in the Customizable Confluence skin? It's a pain having to manually make the change after updating each time.

Thanks for the great work keeping this skin exciting!
Author of the NZ OnDemand and ZoneMinder addons, and caretaker of the pyamf script. Contributor to fanart.tv, TheMovieDB and TheTVDB.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6