• 1(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
Decided to make my own thread because I plan on taking my mod alot futher than just the home menu. Here's a list of the views and customizations i've added so far.

Views:
*Logo
*Logo 2
*My old Showcase view
*Rightlist (credit goes to crookas)
*Wallstream (credit goes to aphillippe)
*Wallstream 2 (credit goes to aphillippe)
*Lowlist
*Halfwall (credit goes to igotdvds)
*Halfwall 2 (credit goes to igotdvds)
*Musicwallstream (credit goes to benobi)
*Poster
*Episode

Customizations On/Off from settings:
*Home statistics for original and horizontal home menus
*CDart for home menu
*CDart for music visualizations
*fanart for music visualizations
*clearart for paused video
*Next five songs
*US or Uk movie ratings
*Added TVShow Ratings
*Switch from lowered to centered horizontal home menu
*Added recently add for music
*New shutdown menu
*Disabled/enable settings button
*Added new custom home menu buttons (credit goes to mcborzu)
*Disable slideout menus (credit goes to crookas)
*TVTunes
and a few more that arent coming to mind

http://www.mediafire.com/?tv8cjar3f93vojd

Suggestion or request are a big help so feel free

Reserved
Looks great.
Will test it tonight
THX !
Perhaps a fanart-view that includes studio logos like the one below, but with white ratings.

Maybe some sort of tv-episode level view like the one in Alaska (I know Confluence doesnt do white, but its just an example):

NiklasK Wrote:Perhaps a fanart-view that includes studio logos like the one below, but with white ratings.

Maybe some sort of tv-episode level view like the one in Alaska (I know Confluence doesnt do white, but its just an example):

Thanks for the suggestions I added studio icons to the fanart view was gonna add the those ratings images but i think the text a little to hard to read so stuck with the orginal ratings. Also added fanart and cdart for music visualisations and also clearart for paused video. First post updated with changes.

Great Skin Smile
Absolutely awesome mods!!!!
But when you set fanart and cdart for music visualisations, the cdart hides after a few seconds and only the fanart of the artist is shown... would be cool if the cdart shows up all the time!

Where can I set individual cdarts for each artist? I've put them in the folder "skin.confluence/media/cdarts" and named them after the artists - but only the default cdart shows up...

thx for help! great work!!!
Really nice Nate. One question though. On the fanart views I seem to get both UK and US ratings at the same time, pictured below:

Could it be corrected to show either UK or US ratings. On the TV section I cant get any of the proper US ratings to show at all...
KcRage Wrote:Absolutely awesome mods!!!!
But when you set fanart and cdart for music visualisations, the cdart hides after a few seconds and only the fanart of the artist is shown... would be cool if the cdart shows up all the time!

Where can I set individual cdarts for each artist? I've put them in the folder "skin.confluence/media/cdarts" and named them after the artists - but only the default cdart shows up...

Cant seem to replicate the cdart disappearing after a afew seconds might want to download again and see if that helps. Theres a program in the addons called cdart manager that downloads and stores the cdart automatically in the individual album folders.
A few new updates today, added the movie ratings selectable from us or uk. Also add TV Show ratings for a few different views. First post updated

Exclamation 
Hello,
I do not know if your skin is interesting.
Even spanking update from a zip archive.
Your skin does not appear in the list of skin?.

I think it's coming from file "addom.xml" !

Includes information "Confluence" and no "Confluence-Customizable" for ex.
It seems that the addon.xml shows that the name for the modded skin is Confluence, so I personally renamed the skin name inside the xml-file to have it show up more clearly. Nate, maybe you could name it "Confluence (mod by Nate)" or something like that.

On another note, I cant get the home menu mods to work by using Custom Home-Custom Favorite 1 and then try to choose a favorite nothing comes up to choose.

I tried this in another confluence mod and there I can add favorite items in the home meu... Could you look into this?

/Niklas
Thanks for your help Nate! I'll test it later...

I got two more things:

1. It would be cool if you could turn of the XBMC info banner at the bottom of the home screen!

2. When you play a song and go back to the home screen it shows ether the milkdrop-visualisation or (when you turn it of) the default music background. Would be cool if it shows the fanart of the artist you hear (when you turn on fanart and cdart visualisation)!

if at all possible

greets
Thank you soo much! Really great improvements which should be included officially Smile
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6