• 6(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
Great skin just loving it certainly revives Confluence. Is it possible to add time remaining when pausing a movie or show? Thanx again for a great skin )
And when you're adding remaining time, could you add ending time? which would be (current date time + remaining time)
Thanks in advance! and thanks for the awesome skin!
Thanks for this great mod! I love having it fully customisable especially when trying to get my parents to use [another] remote. They are hard pressed using Austar.

I really like the option to choose what happens on a movie when I select it rather than a straight out 'play'. Is there a way for me to add a 'Play Movie Trailer' (if there is a trailer of course) choice on that little menu?. Gotta love the trailers Big Grin

Thanks
can you add these two (extrafanart and extrathumbs)to the skin please, and add a button in the view to view trailers please

Thanks

Jas
How would I go about adding the posterwrap view to pictures? I want to use it for comic books. Ive tried but no luck

I found this thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=5...post566760

Exactly what I was looking for
Hi, I am having a slight issue; Not sure if its down to the mod or the original skin (or XBMC for that matter lol)

I am trying to add a custom home button for my video play lists folder. I added the playlist folder to my favorites. Under skin settings I selected custom favorite 1 then path to favorite. The list slides in from the side, and I choose an item. Rather than add it, it just selects the item and opens it.

Can anyone help?
The clear art doesn't show up when pressing pause. Am I the only one with this problem?
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Clear art works here using dh beta 4. Looks like this mod is dead Undecided
I hope it isnt dead, what makes you think it is dead anyway?
I hate being the grammar Nazi but have spotted one thing. When music info is selected on the Home menu it says how many albums and songs there are, along with how many are "unwatched". Maybe there's a more appropriate word that can be used for music.
is it possible to add a end time of a video in the osd?

or how can I do this by myself (but I think other users will like it too)?
the best is a option to toggle end time of or on. so everybody is happy.
Ya it would be happy
Big Grin 
Just chimed in to say this is brilliant. Works fine on RC1 and adds just the functionality I want and keeps the speed of Confluence.

Thanks for the effort! Nod
hey nate, any interest in adding some info screens for the Advanced Launcher? I imagine it will eventually be incorporated into most skins like the Recently Added, TV Tunes, etc. have been.
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
Death-Axe Wrote:Clear art works here using dh beta 4. Looks like this mod is dead Undecided

Correction It works with the series Leverage and The Sopranos. I don't see the clearart (on pause) with the other series....
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6