• 22(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
Sorry to ask again but is it possible to fix the script.favourites for this skin, I cannot add menu item...'cannot find favourites.xml' with this skin only, works with others. Thanks
how do I install this?
Colin14 Wrote:how do I install this?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ns_in_XBMC
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Any idea why this isn't compatible with the Weather Plus addonHuh I really like this over normal confluence but would love to have a weather app that actually works!!!

Weather Plus Addon
Try convergence
In the new version of xbmc 11.0 beta1 for ATv2 are not displayed in the series recently added.
Is there a solution I would like to keep skin.
xaro Wrote:In the new version of xbmc 11.0 beta1 for ATv2 are not displayed in the series recently added.
Is there a solution I would like to keep skin.

You have to edit the xml of the viewtype...recently added in 10 was done via script, now it's built in...
You have to change the infolabels

cheers,
mm
Quote:You have to edit the xml of the viewtype...recently added in 10 was done via script, now it's built in...
You have to change the infolabels

can you please tell me where and what I need to change
You need to change the $InfoLabels to the new built-in (see here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=InfoLabels )

e.g. Window(Home).LatestMovie(1) and so on...

The Code for recently added in home is AFAIK in the appropriate include (vertical or horizontal), depending on what layout your using...

mad-max
For those who are interested in displaying the recently added widget, I have taken a look in the code and there is an error in the <visible>

find line 168:
Code:
<visible>[Container(9000).Hasfocus(2) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton)] | Container(9000).Hasfocus(11)] + !Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu) | [Container(19000).Hasfocus(2) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton)] | Container(19000).Hasfocus(11) + Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)]</visible>

and change to:
Code:
<visible>[Container(9000).Hasfocus(2) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton)] | Container(19000).Hasfocus(11)] + !Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu) | [Container(19000).Hasfocus(2) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton)] | Container(19000).Hasfocus(11) + Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)]</visible>

This helps...

cheers,
Max
Does anyone know if this wonderful skin is compatible with new Eden RC1 release? I really like this skin mod and always seem to come back for this one. Love the half wall view
No, this MOD is not Eden compatible...
You might try install it...you will have some minor UI bugs that should not be so hard...
But you need to change the video library parts in home and myvideonav

Or you might try Horizontal Confluence-MOD as it's compatible with Eden RC1...

cheers,
mad-max
i know this is old but is there a way to keep submenu from hiding?
When I install the zip there is no link to click to download?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6