Day[9] Plugin Playback Help
Well, I continued it a bit but never actually got around to finish it.
I will see that I will upload what I got on the Weekend (probably Sunday) and maybe I will finish it now that you ask Big Grin

Can't promise anything though.
D0nR0sa Wrote:Well, I continued it a bit but never actually got around to finish it.
I will see that I will upload what I got on the Weekend (probably Sunday) and maybe I will finish it now that you ask Big Grin

Yes, Yes, Please. At least do something with naming scheme because Day9 uploads now tourney replays causing scripts error. And i could not adopt aikouka advice since it's totally different names.
D0nR0sa Wrote:Well, I continued it a bit but never actually got around to finish it.

If you make any progress, please let us know.

I'd also like to see this in the official repo, since I guess when you're finished, there's not a whole lot of additions you can make to the plug-in.
Download link is died. Refresh please
Well this is an old post but the current Day9 plugin doesnt list any videos. But Day9 does have all of his vids on youtube so you can watch them threw that. though i think it is harder to find them.
The current Day9 plugin doesnt list any videos - but the bliptv plugin works for day9 content - just search for day9 then press c to add day9 to your favourites - saves searching the youtube plugin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Day[9] Plugin Playback Help0