Now Playing Button (Dumb question)
i have tried so hard but i can not find a way to go back to whats now playing. there is no button or anything. in confluence i just brought up the side bar and selected "now playing". there is nothing like this in night. the only way i have found is pressing tab on the keyboard or clicking on the window with the mouse, but i use a remote, so how do i go back to now playing?
xmurrx Wrote:i have tried so hard but i can not find a way to go back to whats now playing. there is no button or anything. in confluence i just brought up the side bar and selected "now playing". there is nothing like this in night. the only way i have found is pressing tab on the keyboard or clicking on the window with the mouse, but i use a remote, so how do i go back to now playing?

Yea theres always 'tab', not sure if I can fit something in the "view options" like Confluence...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I Believe the keyboard key command is "C" for "Context Menu". So check your remote for that button. I Have it on my list of keys in "EventGhost". Works just fine
just to add to this, i have just come onto nights, and yes its great, but, on confluence, i could see whats now playing, be it, shoutcast, last fm or my music either on the home screen or in the corner, now, i can't and i like to see the titles i am listening to...apart from tab, aint there a way to keep it on screen like in confluence?
Thanks guys
xmurrx Wrote:i have tried so hard but i can not find a way to go back to whats now playing. there is no button or anything. in confluence i just brought up the side bar and selected "now playing". there is nothing like this in night. the only way i have found is pressing tab on the keyboard or clicking on the window with the mouse, but i use a remote, so how do i go back to now playing?

Press "S" on home and go to Now Playing.

Sorry that was for Aeon. I don't know how it shows up in night.
butchabay Wrote:Press "S" on home and go to Now Playing.

Sorry that was for Aeon. I don't know how it shows up in night.

I can/will also put it in the 'Press S' dialog

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing Button (Dumb question)0