thetvdb not getting season thumbs xbmc 9.11 camelot
Hi,

been searching the forum for a solution, and I find them .. but only for the new Dharma release.
Does anymore have the fix for xbmc 9.11 (camelot) .. to fix the tvdb scraper , and getting the season thumbs again ?

tnx in advance !
The scraper in 9.11 will be out of date - there have been a lot of changes since then.

Any reason you haven't upgraded to dharma - the beta releases are very stable now.
well to be honest .. the old "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind Smile
Had some problems in the past when I upgraded to new release to get everything working again.
not xbmc perse, but my whole setup usually takes some time (and frustration Smile)

Something my wife doesn't appreciate.
So that's why I'm waiting.

So you're saying I'm screwed ? there's no way to get season thumbs again ? other then manually downloading them, and then adding them myself ?
well, you can backport the fix. you can see what it entailed in the scraper git. then you have to adapt that fix to the camelot version.
Guess I'll try ..
I don't suppose any of you nice people would like to do this for me ? If I send my old xml file
Since I'm a newb for that sort of stuff.

If not .. no worries, I'll give it a go
woohoo did it myself ... found the piece of code I needed to replace
tnx guys Smile
Maybe post the fix so that others can enjoy it as well Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Found it in another post, the lines I had to edit where there ... I'll post them later on again. In the mean time anyone who needs the file .. just pm me.
Hi!

I've used XBMC for a couple of years now, and I love it!

The problem;

The last few weeks, whenever I add a new source, I can't get any cover art on the different seasons in TV-shows. I will only get a poster on "All seasons", but not the individual seasons.

I don't know why, it just stopped working...

It's the same with 3 computers, all connected through a ReadyNAS, like they've always been, without any problems earlier.

What happened?
There are plenty of topics with this issue.
A search or just a quick look around would've helped you to find the answer...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=616...stcount=30
But I haven't done anything? I haven't updated XBMC etc. Everything is as before, it just won't set the season poster anymore.

What do I do with that config file?
So I put the xml file under system\scrapers.

Same as before, only now it gets a poster instead of a banner on the TV show.

Still no difference on the seasons.

More tricks?Smile
You haven't, but the backend (thetvdb.com) has changed.
And if you were updated xbmc, you wouldn't have a problem now... Wink

Debug log, and example shows are needed for "more tricks".
Ahh, that makes sense.

I'll check if I have some logs.

Would the new XBMC Beta 2 help?
yes, beta2 has no issues. and in dharma scrapers are add-ons so fixes if stuff breaks again will be delivered straight to your htpc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thetvdb not getting season thumbs xbmc 9.11 camelot0