thetvdb not getting season thumbs xbmc 9.11 camelot
NorDemoniac Wrote:Would the new XBMC Beta 2 help?

Yes, from that perspective. But although it's quite stable, keep in mind it's beta.
spiff Wrote:yes, beta2 has no issues. and in dharma scrapers are add-ons so fixes if stuff breaks again will be delivered straight to your htpc.

That's brilliant!

I downloaded and installed Dharma 2, and it said that the Add-on was available. I installed it (nice add-on installer btw) and tried to setup my paths for the series from scratch again.

The only thing was that it didn't download anything Eek

I will uninstall XBMC again, remove any settings that should remain, and try again.
Still nothing when tvdb is choosed...
aneurysm- Wrote:Found it in another post, the lines I had to edit where there ... I'll post them later on again. In the mean time anyone who needs the file .. just pm me.

Just post it please.

The REAL Joe
My setup is like this:

I have a NAS where every computer connects.

When adding a new TV-show source, I choose the folder with one TV show in it, f.ex "The Simpsons". Under this folder I have several folders like "Season 1, Season 2, etc."

I choose the "The Simpsons" folder, set content to TV show, then I choose the newly updated TheTVDB on Dharma 2. "Only one show in the folder" is ticked, and automatic search.

The search starts up, and it says "compressing database" and quits again.

Nothing is found... The file structure is the same as it's always been, no changes.

The only reason why I'm trying Dharma 2, is because I wouldn't get posters on individual seasons in 9.11 (like I did before).

So; What do I do from here? Why won't the TheTVDB add-on grab any information? Which log would I maybe find some information in? I've just installed XBMC and set it up like I always do.
I have the exact same problem... No idea what to do...(Im quite new to xbmc and i dont know aaaaanything about logs, scrapers etc.. dont know what it is or does)
Same problem here.

If there is a solution. Can anyone post it?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=616...stcount=30

This works!
olympia Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=616...stcount=30

This works!

Hi there.

apologies but I cant seem to get this to play ball with Camelot. Running under linux, I've backed up /usr/share/xbmc/system/scrapers/video/tvdb.xml, downloaded this version and checked the permissions but I'm still running into problems.

Taking stargate universe as an example, all seasons - set season thumb shows multiple options including season 2 but select season 2 and then set season thumb and all you get is the browse option Sad

Does something else have to be amended to fix this, I'm guessing its due to the difference between a return all and a specific query but I'm not sure what to change here. I saw http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=617...stcount=32 this link but even taking that to mean change each occurence doesnt seem to fix this.

Any ideas? Icant switch to Dharma in beta format as it will cause 100 kinds of chaos since the drivers for my Revo will have to be updated and that will necessitate a trip into different sources for mythfrontend.

Can anyone help on this? Many thanks,

Ed
Just some more checking, it seems it finds the show, scrapes the data and finds artwork and thumbs but NOT the individual season thumbnails.

Anyone have any suggestions?

This is using the updated file under 9.11 Camelot on ubuntu.
Same problem in xbmc 9.11 in Slackware 13.1
edz2k9 Wrote:Hi there.

apologies but I cant seem to get this to play ball with Camelot. Running under linux, I've backed up /usr/share/xbmc/system/scrapers/video/tvdb.xml, downloaded this version and checked the permissions but I'm still running into problems.

Taking stargate universe as an example, all seasons - set season thumb shows multiple options including season 2 but select season 2 and then set season thumb and all you get is the browse option Sad

Does something else have to be amended to fix this, I'm guessing its due to the difference between a return all and a specific query but I'm not sure what to change here. I saw http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=617...stcount=32 this link but even taking that to mean change each occurence doesnt seem to fix this.

Any ideas? Icant switch to Dharma in beta format as it will cause 100 kinds of chaos since the drivers for my Revo will have to be updated and that will necessitate a trip into different sources for mythfrontend.

Ed

Did you actually refreshed the TV show after you changed the scraper?
olympia Wrote:Did you actually refreshed the TV show after you changed the scraper?

Hi there, thanks for replying.

I've tried everything up to going into tv shows, removing the show and rescraping to reload it.

I'm now wondering though could there be .nfo files overriding the scraper, I'm at work so cant check that now...frustrating.
edz2k9 Wrote:Hi there.

Ed

i tried the same steps (i did the same with the imdb scraper too) but when i went to update my library, i get stuck in this screen called 'preparing..' and then xbmc crashes, so i had to revert back to my old scraper.
Hi guys,

Sorry .. was on vacation for a week, so couldn't post it.
Uploaded my file here :
http://rapidshare.com/files/424101871/tvdb.rar

remember, this is for Camelot only (9.11)
just replace your tvdb.xml with this one, and it'll scrape the season thumbs again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thetvdb not getting season thumbs xbmc 9.11 camelot0