thetvdb not getting season thumbs xbmc 9.11 camelot
olympia Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=616...stcount=30

This works!

I second that! Works like a charm.

9.11 + Windows 7 64 Ultimate
aneurysm- Wrote:Hi guys,

Sorry .. was on vacation for a week, so couldn't post it.
Uploaded my file here :
http://rapidshare.com/files/424101871/tvdb.rar

remember, this is for Camelot only (9.11)
just replace your tvdb.xml with this one, and it'll scrape the season thumbs again.

Hmmm

I'm clearly being dummer than a dum thing hit with a dum stick here. Oo

I closed down xbmc. Backed up the xml file, copied this file over, made sure permissions were correct and rebooted aaaaand....

i still cant scrape seasons.

Shows information is fine and scraping for "all seasons" works correctly but selecting, say, season 2 of stargate universe and then hitting menu / set season thumb shows no options except browse Eek

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help all.
you have to reload the show
meaning, choose info on it (or on a season) .. and choose to reload the show
then when it asks to reload all the episodes, choose no (otherwise it might take long)
aneurysm- Wrote:you have to reload the show
meaning, choose info on it (or on a season) .. and choose to reload the show
then when it asks to reload all the episodes, choose no (otherwise it might take long)

Thanks for the pointers Big Grin

tried going into the aforementioned stargate universe, i -> tv show information -> refresh reloading information on all episodes - yes.

I haven't yet deleted the nfo files that are saved when i export to separate files, I'll try that next since presumably they are overriding the tvdb scan option.

to be continued....
Back again,

right, I went into the stargate universe folder and removed the nfo files connected with the show then I restarted xbmc and renewed information on the show.

Now when I go into season two.....there's still no season art

!BUT!

If I do the same for season 1 the artwork is there. This is the same with house, it looks like it does work for some seasons but not others so I checked on thetvdb website in case the season art is not shown against the seasons in question but it is there

Huh

Anyone with camelot and this fix who has stargate universe in their library, can YOU see season artwork if you choose the select season thumb option?
aneurysm- Wrote:Hi guys,

Sorry .. was on vacation for a week, so couldn't post it.
Uploaded my file here :
http://rapidshare.com/files/424101871/tvdb.rar

remember, this is for Camelot only (9.11)
just replace your tvdb.xml with this one, and it'll scrape the season thumbs again.

I can't download it. Any problem with rapidshare account?
None of this is working for me. The file posted here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=30 only makes it work for shows that I have already scanned in. Trying to scrape new shows results in a "Site currently unavailable, would you like to continue?" message with no information being scraped (even though if you hit "I" and force it to scan the show in individually, it finds the show, but then says it can't find any data for it).

I have looked all over many different forums and none of the provided fixes get this working the way it was only a few weeks ago.

What is the deal? Is there a fix for this that makes it work the way it always has? Or are us Camelot users left in the dust?
---MoldySpore
[CPU] Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.5Ghz
[Memory] 8GB DDR3 1600
[Video] AMD Radeon 6870 1GB GDDR5
[HDTV] Samsung 60" LED Smart TV UN60H7150 3D HDTV

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit || Current Skin of Choice: Aeon MQ 7 || Current Kodi Version: 16.1
MoldySpore Wrote:What is the deal? Is there a fix for this that makes it work the way it always has? Or are us Camelot users left in the dust?

Nice comment after others reported the fix working flawless. Don't you think you should look the problem somewhere else?
olympia Wrote:Nice comment after others reported the fix working flawless. Don't you think you should look the problem somewhere else?

Yet I have tried them all and none work 100% correctly. After many many months of flawless operation, how could it be something elsewhere?
---MoldySpore
[Memory] 8GB DDR3 1600

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit || Current Skin of Choice: Aeon MQ 7 || Current Kodi Version: 16.1
Yeah, I'm having the same problem and the fixes don't seem to be working. I can't use the newer beta versions cause 720p videos just have massive framedrops when using the newer versions.
Hitomics Wrote:Yeah, I'm having the same problem and the fixes don't seem to be working. I can't use the newer beta versions cause 720p videos just have massive framedrops when using the newer versions.

Yeah I just bit the bullet and upgraded to Dharma 4. Gave up trying to screw around with all these "fixes". Considering there were people in this same thread with issues still, but they are calling it "fixed", I figured I'd save myself some aggravation and just update. It is just discouraging when people jump down your throat because they THINK something is fixed for EVERYONE when they couldn't possibly know.

It's taken me the better part of a day but I have rescanned all of my 6TB worth of movies and tv shows back in, and they all scanned in fine with Dharma 4 on Windows XP 32-bit. If you are having video stuttering problems I'd suggest a videocard or processor update if you aren't already running dual-core and at least a GeForce 8000 series card. My girlfriend had the same issue before we got her on a dedicated videocard (GeForce 8400GS w/ Native HDMI).
---MoldySpore
[Memory] 8GB DDR3 1600

Well, it's a laptop so upgrading isn't really an option. Guess I'm stuck with not having season thumbs.
Finally!
One user of the forum send me a tvdb.xml that works on my Linux xbmc 9.11 camelot on Slackware 64 13.1

This it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/430888755/tvdb.rar

Finally I have season thumbs working!
Laodiceans,
thanks alot. this definitely worked.
Laodiceans Wrote:Finally!
One user of the forum send me a tvdb.xml that works on my Linux xbmc 9.11 camelot on Slackware 64 13.1

This it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/430888755/tvdb.rar

Finally I have season thumbs working!

Thanks, This worked great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thetvdb not getting season thumbs xbmc 9.11 camelot0