UPnp Help
Hi guys,

I have an ATV running XBMC Ubuntu with all the options enabled for UPnp support. All of my windows machines can see and access the content on the appletv but my mac cannot. I installed xbmc for mac and tried to see if it could find the Upnp share, but it is just blank. I can access the content by going "command" + 'k' then typing 'http//:192.168.2.9:8080" then it asks for the xbmc password so i type that in, i can see the content in the webpage but how can I play the files on my mac like I can through windows media player on windows?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
That webpage is not upnp.. not really sure why you can't access upnp from the mac. not hear of such issues before.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

So I just decided to use bootcamp where windows media player can see the media server, however, it only shows the movies that aren't in sets. Does anyone know why this is? It doesnt seem to show up any movie trilogy that I have in a set like back to the future for instance. Anyone know why?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPnp Help0