• 14(current)
Release TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon
(2014-08-25, 22:37)vannevar Wrote: great addon for xbmc. Just one question though
is there a way to import the list of favorite shows from my tvrage account?

It may be possible to add that. Maybe when I get a chance to work on this addon again I can try to add this, though I'm not sure when that will be.
Information 
Version 1.1.5

Changes:
  • Changed requests2 import to requests-2.3.0

On my REPO.
Hello all!
I have had this addon installed for a long time.
Recently it has stopped allowing me to add content via my library.
I get a flag that says "allow Http in network settings"
I have it enabled on my skin and always have and it worked fine before. I also have something like that enabled with an ip address and port 8080 but without http User and Password. (I don;t believe I even had a passweord \ user field completed in the past).
I am thinking this has something to do with the new Kodi and me using a 3rd part compatible Confluence skin for Kodi because of all of the problems I had when I upgraded.
Any ideas?
I'm a 68 yr old grandma (newbie) and I have checked your repo for version 1.1.5 and only find 1.1.0.

Am I looking in the wrong place for Tvrage-eps? Wink
(2015-01-23, 04:45)OZZIE2012 Wrote: I'm a 68 yr old grandma (newbie) and I have checked your repo for version 1.1.5 and only find 1.1.0.

Am I looking in the wrong place for Tvrage-eps? Wink

It's on my repository, but my repository moved. It should automatically update itself, but you can download my new repository here.
First things first: thank you for this wonderful addon.

I have a problem.
I have 20+ series "saved" in this addon.

But now its only showing 5 series dates, randomly i suppose.. So for the other series, i dont know, when they start or air or anything.

Debug-log: http://xbmclogs.com/pzpmogrin
Information 
Version 1.1.6

Changes:
  • Possible fix for errors on empty next episode fields

On my REPO.
(2015-06-27, 22:02)RaVeNV1 Wrote: First things first: thank you for this wonderful addon.

I have a problem.

But now its only showing 5 series dates, randomly i suppose.. So for the other series, i dont know, when they start or air or anything.

Try the new version on my repository. If you have any issues installing, try re-installing my repo from the link in that post, as my repository location changed since my last version post.
(2015-06-28, 00:34)ruuk Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 22:02)RaVeNV1 Wrote: First things first: thank you for this wonderful addon.

I have a problem.

Try the new version on my repository. If you have any issues installing, try re-installing my repo from the link in that post, as my repository location changed since my last version post.

Yep, the update fixed it. Thanks!
Any chance that this "great" addon will be updated to work with a new set of API's since TVRAGE website is down now?

May need a new name as well Big Grin
Hi all,

It looks as if TVrage is never going to return...... a real pity as I found it to be invaluable in keeping up to date with my tv schedule.

Does anyone know if there is a similar addon to TVRage-EPS?.
I'm glad you've found the addon useful.
Unfortunately, if TVRage.com remains down, it's likely that will be the death of this addon. I just don't have the time to re-do it.
Maybe tvmaze.com is an alternative?

TVMaze API

I read rumors, that tvrage people went to tvmaze, but can't confirm it.
TVRage lives again, is there any chance that this wonderful addon gets patched?
RaveNV1 but have they raised the money they needed, before bring the API back on line? I thought they hadn't yet.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon1