• 3(current)
Release TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon
J_K_M_A_N Wrote:One other thing I noticed (that you may already be addressing) is that the times for me are off. Any chance of setting an offset somehow? For me it would be a -1 hour. Maybe you could put that in the settings somewhere? Like an offset time by and have the arrows to go up or down hours. Smile
Added. Will be in the upcoming version.
Thanks for reminding me Smile
Wow. You are the man! I installed XBMC at work just for this plugin. (Can't get away with watching videos at work.)

J_K_M_A_N
ruuk Wrote:Glad you like it. Thanks for pointing out the two and a half men thing. I found that adding underscores was better for any search (even two_men_half was better) and made the script automatically add them. That's especially useful for auto adding from the XBMC library which will be in the next version.

I'll probably wrap up the next version tomorrow and I'll post a link to a zip for that one here as well as post it for the repository.

you can also use urllib.quote_plus, it's fetching good result.
ppic Wrote:you can also use urllib.quote_plus, it's fetching good result.
Now I feel like and idiot. That's what I should've been doing in the first place.
Thanks for pointing that out ppic.
Version 0.9.4 has been posted for update to the repository.

If you can't wait, get the zip at:

http://code.google.com/p/tvrage-eps/downloads/list

Thanks for all the useful comments Smile
ruuk Wrote:Version 0.9.4 has been posted for update to the repository.

If you can't wait, get the zip at:

Thanks for all the useful comments Smile

When i try to start it, it says 'Script Failed'

in the xbmc.log it says it can't find module simplejson

Error Contents: No module named simplejson
ImportError: No module named simplejson

Where/How do I get that module?
Intel Core2Quad 3,2Ghz, 2Gb RAM, Nvidia GTS450 on Ubuntu 10.10, Denon AVR-2311, Denon POA4400A
I downloaded it and installed it from ZIP and it is giving me an error.

Code:
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2818519040  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2818519040   DEBUG: XBPyThread::Process - The source file to load is C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Application Data\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\default.py
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2818519040   DEBUG: XBPyThread::Process - Setting the Python path to C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Application Data\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com;C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib;C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Application Data\XBMC\addons\script.module.elementtree\lib;C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\script.module.pysqlite\lib;special://xbmc/system/python/DLLs;special://xbmc/system/python/Lib;special://xbmcbin/system/python/python24.zip;special://xbmc/system/python\DLLs;special://xbmc/system/python\lib;special://xbmc/system/python\lib\plat-win;special://xbmc/system/python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files\XBMC
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2818519040   DEBUG: XBPyThread::Process - Entering source directory C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Application Data\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817806336   DEBUG: LoadLibraryExA called with flags:
                                             - LOAD_WITH_ALTERED_SEARCH_PATH
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817798144   DEBUG: Win32DllLoader::Load(special://xbmc/system/python/DLLs\_socket.pyd)
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817454080   DEBUG: LoadLibraryExA called with flags:
                                             - LOAD_WITH_ALTERED_SEARCH_PATH
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817445888   DEBUG: Win32DllLoader::Load(special://xbmc/system/python/DLLs\_ssl.pyd)
15:34:54 T:4616 M:2816086016   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogFavourites.xml) ------
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817912832    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817912832   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817912832   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named simplejson
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817970176   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Application Data\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\default.py", line 5, in ?
                                                import jsonrpc
                                              File "C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Application Data\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\jsonrpc.py", line 1, in ?
                                                import urllib, simplejson
15:34:54 T:5124 M:2817970176    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

Not sure if that helps.I can post the whole debug file if needed. This is a fresh install of beta 2 with only TV shows added on the local machine.

J_K_M_A_N
simplejson is in the add-on repository and will be installed if you install through there.
grote002 Wrote:in the xbmc.log it says it can't find module simplejson
Error Contents: No module named simplejson
Thanks for that. You don't need to get the module. I forgot to add an import line for that in the addon.xml file. My other scripts already load it so I wasn't getting errors.

Go ahead and re-download and retry:

Awesome script. Is there anyway to get this incorporated into the TV Shows menu addons rather than Programs?
I must be an idiot. I am still having a problem. I tried to delete it and install the 9.1 version from the repository hoping that it would grab that library and then I updated from the zip file. I still get the error when I run it. Here is my debug log.

J_K_M_A_N
J_K_M_A_N Wrote:Just messed with this script a bit and I love it! It was tough finding some shows (like two and a half men...I had to search two_and_a_half_men I think) but I figured it out. It is an excellent script. Thank you! I just wish I could get the updated one. Could you maybe post the zip file so we can install it instead of waiting for it to be updated on the repository? Smile

J_K_M_A_N

I also had trouble finding two and a half men. Just ended up searching for "half men" and it found it.
J_K_M_A_N Wrote:I must be an idiot. I am still having a problem. I tried to delete it and install the 9.1 version from the repository hoping that it would grab that library and then I updated from the zip file. I still get the error when I run it. Here is my debug log.
J_K_M_A_N
Re-installing an old version won't work, they will all be missing the import line which is only needed in the new version. Did you re-download the zip and still not have it work? It is possible it won't add the simplejson when installing from zip. It is also possible that re-installing with the same version number is causing it not to really update. Let me know if you re-downloaded, and then I'll try updating the zip to a new version.
hum, just see your option, why are you requiring username and passwordHuh
ppic Wrote:hum, just see your option, why are you requiring username and passwordHuh
It's not required unless you have a username and password set for the XBMC http server.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon1