• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Danish repository - dr.dk, tv2.dk, onside tv & more Denmark addons to come
da-bitsch Wrote:I can't get this to work with xbmc on apple tv.. Does anybody have a clue if it should work on that platform?

i get the following error

http://pastebin.org/297300

I think either python is behaving differently on apple tv or you are missing some files.
Can you check if you have this file:
/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.danishaddons/danishaddons/info.py

That is the file it tries to import, but it fails.
it must be the files then Smile

i only have the files

__init__.py
__init__.pyo

i did just install the script by adding the repository and then automatically installing the different addons from the repository.. Can i manually access the repository from a windows machin and copy the needed files somehow?
da-bitsch Wrote:it must be the files then Smile

i only have the files

__init__.py
__init__.pyo

i did just install the script by adding the repository and then automatically installing the different addons from the repository.. Can i manually access the repository from a windows machin and copy the needed files somehow?

Strange. Could you please try again. Uninstall, then install.
The xbmc.log file will contain information on each file it downloads. Perhaps it's getting an error while downloading?

You can download the files from here, but please try the above first:
http://github.com/xbmc-danish-addons/Dan...ishaddons/
click on each file and click on raw to get the actual file.
Hmmm the download failure might be the case Smile I forgot to mention that when i was downloading the addons from the repo it took quite some time and once in a while they would time out giving me a download error. I just tried to uninstall and install the files again but without any luck.. The log can be seen here

http://pastebin.org/313144

If i should install this through ssh where would i need to put the files? (i am quite new to this)

update: right now i cant reinstall the plugins.. It stops at somwhere between 0%-50%

hopefully you can help Tongue

Another edit: i figured out the copying of the files to the right directory (i think).. but when the script is to fetch the content it fails again... There is 22MB of free memory on my atv atm, and it is connected to the internet

my newest log looks like this: http://pastebin.org/313267

sorry for all the edits!
I'm not sure what's happening. I think your log file is not complete. It ends in the middle of a line and only contains startup stuff.

But perhaps it's related to your network setup. Can you try connecting with a cable if you are using wifi?
You can also try with xbmc on another pc, fx on windows if you have access to that, see if there are any problems with that.
Just a heads-up that we are still working on addons Rofl

I have been investigating the possibility for things like tv2 sputnik, but as far as I can tell it is not possible due to the combo: Silverlight and DRM.

I have also been working on a proof of concept for a visual tv guide. Currently it displays the info, but I can only navigate it with a mouse, remote control doesn't work. It basically has to be rewritten for further functionality, so this is just a teaser Rolleyes

Looks cool Tommy, keep up the good work! Big Grin
Thanks for those brilliant addons! I stumbled over this in my quest for an alternative way of watching 'Borgen' on demand since both Safari and Firefox just show black screen on the DR streams on my Macbook since yesterday...very weird.

Anyway... Is it in any way possible to jump to a specific point in a stream without having to Fast Forward to the point? (FF works btw... irt would just be nice to have a timeline with a dragable cursor).
Maybe an idea for a future feature? As stated above, the FF feature works, so it would just be a "nice to have", and not "need to have" feature Wink

Keep up the great work!

//Jonathan
jonathanj Wrote:Is it in any way possible to jump to a specific point in a stream without having to Fast Forward to the point?

Hi Jonathan,

This is actually already supported by xbmc. On my setup I can enter fx 3000 to skip to 30 minutes 0 seconds. 12345 would skip to 1 hour, 23 minutes and 45 seconds. You might have to press ok/enter at the end I can't remember right now Smile

btw. this is while playing the file. so you would hit the numbers instead of the fast forward button.
Nice proof of concept.... just curious.

Could you add say a red square around currently playing programs, and onclick go to the stream (for DR channels)?

/Ole
twinther Wrote:Hi Jonathan,
This is actually already supported by xbmc. On my setup I can enter fx 3000 to skip to 30 minutes 0 seconds. 12345 would skip to 1 hour, 23 minutes and 45 seconds. You might have to press ok/enter at the end I can't remember right now Smile

I never knew about that feature, brilliant.. thanks! Smile
Thumbs Up 
Thank you thank you thank you.

I'm living abroad and combining VPN with XBMC and your addons have enabled me to watch DR1, DR2 and DR Update live.

You guys ROCK!!

Is there any way to watch Sputnik? I have a paid account but if I could watch it through XBMC I would be the happiest dane in Philippines Big Grin
Just saw XBMC Launcher for Dharma (I'm running B3) and that could be a way to get Sputnik in xbmc right?

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-launcher/

So the scripting would be more of a way to navigate the page and a shortcut to fullscreen.

I could live with that tbh.
Hi mikl0s. Thanks for the feedback.
I had a look at sputnik earlier but it's using silverlight and drm, so I don't think it possible to get it to play in xbmc, atleast not with a great amount of work.

I've been working on the tvguide this week and have an early version ready if you want to test it. It can be installed via our repo as usual.

If you click on a program for DR1, it will open the live stream. I will add the other DR channels later.
You can navigate to more channels, by keep navigating down - and to earlier and later times by keep going left and right. It is a little glitchy though, so you may have to click multiple times for it to work.

I have also added a new video plugin for videovideo.dk, which has content for filmz.dk and bilekspressen.dk
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Danish repository - dr.dk, tv2.dk, onside tv & more Denmark addons to come2