• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Danish repository - dr.dk, tv2.dk, onside tv & more Denmark addons to come
Jeg fandt ud af det selv. Det man skulle slå fra var under Settings/Playback/Allow hardware acceleration(videotoolbox). Nu er spørgsmålet hvad denne indstilling gør ved resten af det video man spiller i xbmcHuh

Update: Det gør så at alt andet ikke spiller ligeså godtSad
Jeppo Wrote:Linket i første post virker ikke.
Brug https://github.com/downloads/xbmc-danish...addons.zip istedet Wink

Hej Jeppo,
Yes, github lavede noget om for noget tid siden så det ikke længere er muligt at have et repo der. I stedet har jeg arbejde på at få de fleste addons med i det officielle repository, så det også er lettere at installere.

Er der nogle addons du savner, som jeg ikke har fået med i det officielle repo endnu?

Mvh.
Tommy
paul elder Wrote:Hi using this on win 7 worked fine for a few days but since then I can play anything is this broken or is there anything I could try. Running the latest dharma on win 7

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,
Which addon are you using? Also can you check for errors in xbmc.log?

Br.
Tommy
andready Wrote:Jeg fandt ud af det selv. Det man skulle slå fra var under Settings/Playback/Allow hardware acceleration(videotoolbox). Nu er spørgsmålet hvad denne indstilling gør ved resten af det video man spiller i xbmcHuh

Update: Det gør så at alt andet ikke spiller ligeså godtSad

Hej Andready,
Det er desværre den eneste løsning jeg kender til. jeg har ikke selv apple tv eller lign så jeg kan nok desværre ikke hjælpe med yderligere.

Mvh.
Tommy
Hvorfor er det ikke alle disse pugins man kan hente direkte fra XBMC? :-(
kasperh Wrote:Hvorfor er det ikke alle disse pugins man kan hente direkte fra XBMC? :-(

Hej Kasper,
Det er fordi jeg ikke har fået opdateret / tilføjet alle endnu.
Er der nogen du savner, så kan jeg muligvis opprioritere dem.

Mvh.
Tommy
Jeg får TDC TV i næste uge.. hvis der er noget jeg kan gøre så sig til....
Hey Tommy...

Er der noget nyt under solen i forhold til en TDC Play addon?

/TjaLfE
Hej isbo og TjaLfE,
Der er ikke sket mere på den front hverken med TDC play eller webtv, og jeg tror desværre heller ikke der sker noget.

Jeg er i dialog med YouSee omkring webtv og har snakket med dem om Play (som ca. er det samme som TDC play), men som udgangspunkt bliver det kun muligt at streame webtv. Det er hovedsageligt YouSee's rettigheder der spiller ind, og det samme vil formentlig være gældende for TDC.

Mvh.
Tommy
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to install the plugins that are not in the official repository.
I can not get the danish repository file to install, when I select it nothing happens no new repositorys Sad
I'm trying to install tv2.dk and onside.tv, I tried downloading the files manually from here: https://github.com/xbmc-danish-addons/Da...BMC-addons and put them in a dir called plugin.video.onsite.tv inside the XBMC folder with all the other plugins, but that did not work, it did not show up.

Anyone kind enough to help me out here?

Best regards tuxen
Ups, got them to show up now, don't know what went wrong, other than this time I copied it from the zip file containing all the plugins it's called: xbmc-danish-addons-Danish-XBMC-addons-2c0a28e.zip.

However I get PY errors when trying to run them onsite.dk and tv2.dk, are they broken or am I just retar...? Heh.

Anyways I'm still looking for a little help here..

EDIT: Just tried it on a different computer and there it seems to work.. Arg annoying i'll try a reinstall.
EDIT EDIT: The re-install worked, but I had to clear out the user dir to. Æv!
Anyways up and running again and all DK plugins seems to work fine, probably didnt hurt because something must had been acting up and who knows what other things it might had influenced.

Thanks for all the work!
Best Regards tuxen
Hi tuxen,
There hasn't been much demand for onside and tv2, so I haven't bothered cleaning them up and getting them added to the official repo. I'll take a look when I get some time.
Meanwhile, you best bet is to download the folder as you did (fx plugin.video.onside.tv) and zipping it up with the folder in the root of the zip and then installing it via xbmc.

br.
Tommy
Yeah, like I wrote above (I edited the message) it was at my end the problem was.
XBMC had been corrupted in some way, I had also had some wierd errors with other plugins.
The only thing I could do was to reinstall XBMC including deleting the profile folder. Sad
After that the onside and tv2 plugins worked fine and your tv-guide worked also, I thought it might be broken at the time but it turned out bugs had crawled into the XBMC installation somehow.
Anyways I'm up and running again setting settings as they was before the incident. Heh

Any updates on that tv guide btw. I was the guy asking for a feature on your blog to click the channel and it would bring you to the video plugin for the live dk channels ofcause.

Best regards tuxen
Hi tuxen,
There is an update to the tv guide, it doesn't include the streaming though. I'll look at this in the future though.

Br.
Tommy
Yeah, I think I got the update. It has a progress bar now.
Anyways just wanted to know that I had not missed anything.
And I understand very much that there is other things playin in life than code, for some more than others. Smile

Best regards tuxen
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Danish repository - dr.dk, tv2.dk, onside tv & more Denmark addons to come2