Night Skin Tweak
Hey there,

First of all I wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you've put into this skin. You've made fantastic progress on it and it's quickly become my default skin Smile

I've looked around a bit but I wasn't able to find a way to logout of accounts on this skin. All the menus I'm able to get to just shutdown or restart. My roommates and I all use this skin but have separate media & info. I'm I just blind?

Thanks again!
There is "Profiles" under settings on Home, is that good enough? I personally don't use profiles so I can't say what a user would expect, would users want like a logoff or whatnot under Settings. Or is there a skin you think handles them best and I can take a peek....

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thanks for the quick response. I was previously using Aeon and Refocus. In both of these when you pressed "S" to bring up the shutdown & settings option they had an option for "logout" which would take you back to the profiles page. Other that, adding that option to the submenu in the settings homescreen would be nice.
Actually, after checking the skin and re-reading your post, I realize that the second option is already implemented in the skin. The other option would still be very helpful though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night Skin Tweak0