IMDB Scraper issues
Hi guys.

I've recently come from Boxee to XBMC, and I'm just mad at myself for not doing this step before Wink

However I do seem to have one problem I can't figure out.

In my movie library when using IMDB Scraper, the text of the movie title is invisible.
If I use other scrapers than IMDB, then they are showable. But I would like to have IMDB due to trailer possibility and more info regarding the movie.

A picture of my problem can be seen here:
http://bildr.no/view/730436

I've looked at settings and there is not really any options which could help my problem.

I've tried to apply other skins than confluence I'm using right now, and it is still the same.

I am using the newest stable version which I installed last week from xbmc.org . And it is not the Dharma beta2.
Also using W7 64 bit.

Am I just missing a simple setting or is it an actual error?
The problem is IMDb changed their layout, thus breaking the scraper that was used in Camelot - there's quite a few posts about it, and there's even been a fixed scraper for camelot which is available in one of em - have a nosy around.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i have an old version of xbmc running, can it be fixed?

i havnt updated my xbmc as i dont know how to update it and keep all the movies and tv shows i have already added.

last time i done it i had to start all over again !
Humpz22 Wrote:i have an old version of xbmc running, can it be fixed?

Yes as jmarshall said above thats why I pointed you to this thread thought you might actually look for the fix yourself with the search button once you new what was wrong Rolleyes

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=608...stcount=66

Save it as imdb.xml and stick it in

\XBMC\system\scrapers\video
thank you, the other post is just jibberish to me :p
hey .. I 've been using that updated imdb scraper in my camelot xbmc.
But the movie titles have returned, but some things aren't 100%
a lot of movies that I now scrape don't return a runtime for the movie.
also .. the synopsis is now always just 1 line max. Lots of times ending with ....
checking on the imdb site ... the synopsis is always longer.
anything know what to edit in the scraper to fix this ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB Scraper issues0