• 4(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version
r1ctus Wrote:hi!
there's a bug I've tried to fix but didn't manage: the back arrow icon, which appears basically everywhere in the skin has a very small resolution and upscales very badly on 1080p screens. This is visible in almost all of the view modes, especially in Showcase. I don't think it's necessary to make a new back icon, but I'd like to set it not to zoom in so much, maybe only to 150% most, but I couldn't find a way to set that.
there are other small bugs with this icon in some view modes. In Thumbnail and Fanart view the icon has a transparent background when it's selected (as it should), but has a white background when it's not.
another small problem is that when I enable DVD case frames, the back icon has a frame too.
could you point me to the xml file where this icon is handled?

If you go to settings>appearance>file lists and disable "show parent folder items" it will get rid of this icon altogether.
qualar Wrote:If you go to settings>appearance>file lists and disable "show parent folder items" it will get rid of this icon altogether.

lol, that was kind of easy, thanks.
Thanks for this great mode, it makes me switch from aeon!

I've got some requests.

Is it possible to have an option to lower the red part in my screenshot? in order to view more of the fanart.

Also, is it possible to have Showcase split view in tv show and music?

One final request, as you can see on this screen, if I only have one episode in my tvshow, the skin dislpayed this episode several times.

Is it possible to have an option to display only one episode?

Anyway thanks for your good work on this skin
seijmo Wrote:Thanks for this great mode, it makes me switch from aeon!

I've got some requests.

Is it possible to have an option to lower the red part in my screenshot? in order to view more of the fanart.

One final request, as you can see on this screen, if I only have one episode in my tvshow, the skin dislpayed this episode several times.

I have done your first request. It will be in next release but you can use it now by replacing 3 files in the 720 folder with the ones included in this zip

This update give people the option of either keeping the splitview in the middle or moving it to the bottom. To do it go to the splitview, then go to the viewoptions at the top and select "Info and List at Bottom"

Hope this suits you.
Thanks for the quick answer.

I tried your files but I don't have the "Info and List at Bottom" option

Have you replaced the files with the ones in the zip? I am currently uploading the new version so if you check back in 30mins you will be able to download the version with your request added.
Yes I overwrite custom_ViewOptions.xml, includes.xml, ViewsMovies.xml in the 720p folder of the yesterday version.

I will try again with your new upload when available.

Thanks for your time
Version 4.11 uploaded.
Actually the option wasn't visible because I have "hide top bar" enable, the option became visible after unchecking it.

Info and List at Bottom works great and I was able to hide the top bar after.

Thanks!
seijmo Wrote:Actually the option wasn't visible because I have "hide top bar" enable, the option became visible after unchecking it.

Info and List at Bottom works great and I was able to hide the top bar after.

Thanks!

I have fixed it so the option now shows when topbar is hidden.
seijmo Wrote:Thanks for this great mode, it makes me switch from aeon!

I've got some requests.

OK I have done part of your second request. I have added Showcase Splitview for Music (Albums and Artists). Sorry but this view takes ages to do so I have not managed to do it for TV shows. I need a rest now.

Download version 4.2 from first post.
No problem, I don't need it in the minute. My music looks incredible now thanks to you!

Will you also add someday the option to have only one album displayed in showcase splitview?

Like for the tv view, no hurry for this if you are agree to do it.

Thanks again!

Edit : I just notice now playing doesn't display fanart :

seijmo Wrote:Will you also add someday the option to have only one album displayed in showcase splitview?

Must confess I am not sure how to do that yet. I have looked at other skins and they all seem to exhibit this behaviour.
I just check and Aeon65 v10.5 have the option to have wraplist or not in its showcase view for tv episode if it helps you.
seijmo Wrote:I just check and Aeon65 v10.5 have the option to have wraplist or not in its showcase view for tv episode if it helps you.

Can this be downloaded without installing GIT?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version4